Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Awakening?
New ORC Member!

(Y/N PoV)

'I feel like I had twenty more shots than I should have.' I thought and tried to sit up but I felt something heavy on my chest.

'I swear if it's Rias I'm gonna-' I looked under the blanket and saw something unexpected.

Kalawarner was laying on me with a purple night gown that is quite sexy.

'Well shit, that got to be quite comfortable eh?' I thought and shook her until she started to stir.

"Wha-? (Y/N)!" I suddenly got hugged by Kalawarner it I must say, her...assets are quite big if you ask me.

I heard footsteps coming the stairs up, and door flew open.

"Big brother!" my little sister said and jumped on me and Kalawarner while we were hugging.

"It's good to see that you're alright!" said Kalawarner and made space for my sister, so that she could sit with us on the bed.

My little sister looked at me and checked me out.

"Are you ok? Does something hurt? Do you feel like you're gonna throw up, are you-" she tried to say something more but I cut her off by saying: "I'm alright."

"Alright! I'll go down and continue doing the breakfast." she said and ran down, while closing the door.

I looked at Kalawarner with a confused face.

"Why are you here?" I asked her while trying not to sound rude.

She looked at me and said: "I dragged you here. You're sister took us both in and let us sleep in her bed because it's more comfortable."

"Ahh, alright." I started, "but don't you need to make a report or something?"

She looked at me with a sad face.

"Did you forget? I didn't do my mission and helped you. I would be probably straight beheaded from our leader." she said while turning.

'I need to find out about this leader.' I thought and looked at many possibilities.

First would be to ask Kalawarner but right now it seems to not be the best moment.

I could go there personally but it seems dangerous.

I could ask Rias help me out but then she will know that I'm aware of the Supernatural.

Damn it!

"Kalawarner?", I asked to try get her attention and she turned around looking straight into my eyes, "You will live with me and my sister, how about that?"

She jumped on me, hugged me and pulled me into a kiss, that quickly turned into a French kiss.

Soon we departed for air, and she looked very happy.

"Thank you!" she said and hugged me again.

"Big brother! Big sis! Come down, breakfast is ready!" a voice that is presumably my sister's, came from downstairs.

(Timeskip by Chibi Dio shouting 'Za Warudo!')

'Damn it!' I shouted in my minded.

I forgot that they can sense power, so I'm sure they gonna ask some questions.

Not only that, I forgot to use that other DNA flask.

I used Observe on that DNA flask.

DNA Flask

Contains the DNA of the long destroyed race of Saiyan!