Chapter 26 - Not Stupid

Linnea Lindberg

Our parents locked us in Isaac's room forcing us to talk it out. I sat on the chair next to the window not planning to talk to him. He's being ridiculous and crazy.

"Are you seriously going to give me a silent treatment now?" Isaac asked and I ignored him.

"Are you going to act like a child now?" He bursted and I laughed dryly.

"When will you going to act like a Queen? When will you learn to be a Queen? Where did that questions go? Ah! Ever since you knew I have dyslexia.." I said sarcasticly as I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"I don't need your pity, Isaac. I'm fine doing everything by myself, I don't need you to rule Sweden for me. One day, you might kill me for turning you into one." I said as I turned to him.

"I believe that you could be fine by yourself. You don't need me but I need you so don't need to do that crazy long lecture." He hissed. He was leaning to the wall looking at me coldly.

"Love? Like? Since when? I can say that.. I love your acting." I said as I clapped my hands sarcasticly.

"You want to see me kill Raphael and Logan first so you can believe me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"See.. it's clear that your jealous took over. You only acting like this after I got engaged with Logan." I bursted and he stayed silent. I turned to the window again and I felt my heart hurting.

I can't believe I'm facing Isaac again when it's the last thing I want to do in this earth.

"Why didn't you tell me that you have dyslexia?" He asked and I didn't want to answer him. I leaned fully to the chair and raised my legs.

"Your intentions were to make me fall in love with you right? Now, you did it so let's go on to proceed your next plan. Why are you chickening out?" And again.. I ignored him.

"At least, you have to be responsible. You made me fall in love with you and you can't just leave me hanging like this." He added and I ignored him again.

"At least, you shouldn't have left me with beautiful memories of you. It would be easier for me to move on and to find another woman. Why leave me with that? It gave me nightmares and it's haunting me alive!"

"If you don't have the intention to be responsible, why came into my life in the first place?" Tears fell from my eyes hearing him saying that.

"A month without you already giving me a hard time living, I can't imagine you getting married to someone else. How lucky that bastard would be if you're married to him?" He added and tears kept falling from my eyes.

"You know how much I love working, now I'm willing to give it up to be with you. Isn't it enough to prove how much I love you, Linnea?" He asked.

"Why didn't you say all this things before we broke up? Why now?" I asked.

"Because I was busy denying my feelings. I like you a lot.. a lot, Linnea. It's making me crazy because I was starting to leave my work to be with you. You making me follow your pace when I used to commit not to. I used to love independent woman, understanding woman and a woman who is not clingy to me. You were the opposite of all of that, Linnea. It was hard for me to cope up with you at first but after letting it go, I became addicted and I knew from that moment.. I was in danger."

"That's why I want to make distance with you. I want you to follow my old pace because I was overwhelmed with everything." He said and I wiped my tears.

"Does Logan know about your dyslexia?" He asked and I nodded.

"How about Raphael?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I know you will pity me! I don't want that!" I bursted and turned to him.

"I can't believe you think I will pity you, Linnea." He scoffed.

"And you did.. you're acting like this after you know."

"After knowing it, I understand why you do all of the things that you did. I don't pity you, why would I?" He explained and I sighed.

"I like when you're being dependable to me. I like it when you always being clingy to me. I like it when you made me wake up 3 in the morning just to eat instant noddle with you. I like it when you almost burn my house down just because you want to bake a cake. I like it when you being rebel. I like it when you come to my office only to cuddle and then leave. I like everything about you.. and there's nothing to do with your dyslexia, Linnea." I was speechless when he said that.

"I still like you even though you crashed my favorite car and I like it more when you stripped in front of me just to make sure that I'm not mad at you." He added.

"I almost.. ruin your engagement party that night, Linnea. I was so pissed with Logan and Raphael that night. I'm so glad that my mother brought guards in to drag me out or else.. it would be a shit show that night."

"Why are you dragging Raphael?"

"He told me you accepted his proposal and he even showed me the ring. How can I not be mad with that?"

"He did propose, but I never accept it." I answered.

"Good."

"And I won't accept yours either.."

"Wh- what? Why?"

"I don't like you anymore." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"And you expect me to believe that?"

"Why don't you? It's true. I'm not marrying you." I said sighing.

"And you still expect me to believe that?" I turned to him annoyed.

"I'm not stupid, Linnea. I know you still love me.."