Chapter 3

"So, you're starting college in three weeks?" Camila asked Lauren while the two walked back to Lauren's condo.

"Yeah, and I guess you're starting senior year in a week?" Lauren asked, smiling at Camila.

"That's right, that's right." Camila perkily said.

"Aw look over there! There's a cute guy." Camila whispered to Lauren who slowly looked over to the where she was pointing and looked back at Camila.

"Camz....haha..." Lauren awkwardly said, clearing her throat.

"What? You're not attracted to him at all?"

"That's not really the way I swing." Lauren chuckled as Camila reddened.

"Oh. That's still fine with me." Camila smiled.

"Good, because I was going to ask you if you wanted to have a movie night or something tonight at my house. If you're not busy, I mean." Lauren quickly added the last part in.

"That sounds good, I'd love to stay." Camila said as they reached the door.

Lauren opened the door and held it open for Camila letting her in first.

Lauren followed behind and the two went in the elevator and in the room.

"Thanks, Camz." Lauren smiled while the younger girl nodded and plopped down on the couch.

"No problem, Lo. Give me a minute, I'm going to call my mom and tell her I'll be over here." Camila excused herself, going behind a door that led to another hallway.

"Alright, Lauren. This is going to be a nice totally friend sleepover." Lauren mumbled to herself as she took a deep breath in and exhaled.

"I'm back!" Camila said making her way over to Lauren.

"Welcome back," Lauren smiled.
Camila laid down on the couch as she looked at Lauren.

"What movie are we watching?"

"Anything you want." Lauren said as Camila grinned.

"Let's go and pick a movie then." Camila gave Lauren a cheeky smile, getting up and grabbing Lauren's hand.

"O-Okay." Lauren stammered as she held Camila's hand, leading her to the living room.

"Wow, this is like your own personal watching place. There's a couch that's like a bed and a blanket placed with some pillows. This is lovely," Camila commented.

"Thanks," Lauren reddened a bit, leading Camila to sit down on it.

The two scooted to the back and laid down while Lauren grabbed her laptop.

"I already have my laptop connected to the TV, so here." Lauren gave the laptop to Camila.

"Already prepared, huh?" Camila laughed lightly.

Lauren gazed at Camila looking through movies. Camila turned, meeting Lauren's eyes.

"I hope you like comedies." Camila said as she clicked on the movie.

"Yeah, I do. I'm fine with anything you pick, Camz."

Camila put the laptop to the side as Happy Gilmore started playing.

"I've heard of this, I've never watched it though." Lauren commented looking at the screen.

"Well, I heard this is a good movie." Camila smiled, reaching down, grabbing the blanket and covering the two.

Camila put her head on Lauren's shoulder while Lauren turned, with her mouth slightly ajar, seeing the girl do that.

Lauren put her arm around Camila's waist, which led to Camila grabbing the older girl's hand and intertwining them.