iii. hallucinations

┏━━━━━⋆☆⋆━━━━━┓CHAPTER THREE

┏━━━━━⋆☆⋆━━━━━┓
CHAPTER THREE.
HALLUCINATIONS
┗━━━━━⋆☆⋆━━━━━┛

"HE'S SOUND ASLEEP," Haley said, referring to Jack as she plopped down onto the cream-colored sofa next to Hotch, "So we have a few hours to ourselves..."

Hotch chuckled softly, "Looks that way, doesn't it?" Haley reached over and combed her fingers through his soft brown hair, staring down into his eyes. After a few moments of staring, she leaned over to place a kiss against her husband's lips. She had missed him—she missed the intimate spark the two used to share. Between the mix of work and their son, they seemed to rarely get alone time. As the kiss began to deepen, she slowly trailed her fingers towards his shirt, beginning to unbutton it, one by one. Hotch found the hem of her top and lifted it above her head, carelessly throwing it to the side.

     He pulled back from the kiss and reopened his eyes, his pupils widening slightly at the sight in front of him. Evangeline smiled softly, leaning closer towards him, just barely brushing her lips against his. "This is what you want, Hotch," she whispered, nudging their noses together, "you want me." Hotch hesitantly grabbed her face in his hands, slowly rubbing his thumb across her cheek as he studied her every feature. He stared into her eyes, captivated by their ocean blue color.

     Evangeline trailed her hands to the back of his neck, pulling him into a sweet, soft peck. She pulled back slightly, her breath fanning over his face. Hotch, being completely captivated by her pink lips, was eager to pull her into another kiss. The two were in perfect synchronization, as if her lips were built for the sole intention of working in perfect harmony with his. He suddenly grabbed ahold of her thighs and pulled her onto him, all while not breaking the kiss.

     "Easy, tiger," Haley chuckled, causing him to open his eyes again. Evangeline was gone, and his wife sat on top of him. Haley didn't know what had gotten into him, but honestly, she kinda liked it. She leaned over and pressed kisses onto his neck, and when she sat upright, it wasn't Haley anymore—it was Evangeline.

     "You can't get me out of your head," Evangeline told him, running her hands up into his hair. She slowly trailed her lips over his jawline. "You need me," She breathed out. Her blue eyes pierced through his, her fingertips brushing over his skin as she pushed his shirt off of his shoulders. "Take me, Hotch." She grabbed his face in her hands and pressed her lips to his, gently biting his bottom lip as she kissed him. Hotch poured so much emotion into the kiss, and she kissed him back with equal passion.

     He pulled back for a second in an attempt to catch his breath, his lips feeling all numb and tingly. "You can't deny your feelings for me," Evangeline said breathlessly. She leaned towards his ear, goosebumps spreading throughout his body at the feeling of her breath hitting his skin. "Tell me you love me, Hotch." Her lips kissed his cheek softly, and when she sat upright, he realized it was Haley again. Hotch immediately shot up from the couch, as if he'd seen a ghost. He licked his lips and tried to slow down his heavy breathing, soon realizing he was just hallucinating.