Chapter Twelve

Y/n pov
Aslan takes everyone to Cair Paravel where Lucy, Edmund, Susan, Peter and I would be crowned. When we arrive Aslan shows us where our bedrooms are. Peter's bedroom were directly across from each other while,Susan's,Lucy's and Edmund's are down the hall from us. Tomorrow we would be crowned Kings and Queens of Narnia
*Time skip*
I wake up to someone knocking on my door, "Come in" a fuan comes in with a dress folded nicely and some accessories. "My queen, I'm Estrilda, breakfast is almost ready and then you have to get ready for the coronation." "Please just call me Y/n and thank you for coming to tell me."Estrilda bows a little and starts fixing my bed as I fix my hair a little to look presentable.

I walk out of my room and walk down the hall to the dining room and see Lucy. "Hey Lu" I walk up to her giving her a little hug. " Hey Y/n, are you going to breakfast?" I nod " Do you want to go down with me?" I ask her as she nods and we head down to breakfast together.

    Lucy and I made our down to the dining room and I everyone else waiting for us. "Sorry we got lost" I apologize. I sit next to Peter and Lucy sits in between Susan and Edmund. As I go to sit down I kiss Peter's cheek. We all started to eat. When everyone finished their breakfast we got up and started to get ready for the coronation. Estrilda helped get me ready she handed me my dress and I went to go put it on

 Estrilda helped get me ready she handed me my dress and I went to go put it on

(If you want to wear makeup you don't have to)

*Time skip to Coronation* Estrilda lead me to where the Pevensie siblings were

Estrilda lead me to where the Pevensie siblings were. Aslan was in front of Peter talking to him when I walked up. Estrilda went to stand in the crowd while we were getting ready to talk through the doors. Aslan has us all stand from oldest to youngest so I was in between Peter and Susan. Aslan was on the other side of Peter. The doors open and the room is filled with centaurs and other creatures. We walk down the isle with Aslan in front of us. I look forward and see five thrones and we walk up to them and stand in front of them. Mr and Mrs Beaver and Mr.Tumnus were in the front.

As we stand at our thrones Mr.Tumnus puts a crown on Lucy's head. "To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant." Mr. Tumnus then goes to Edmund and puts the crown on his head. "To the great western woods King Edmund the Just." Susan's crown was placed on her head next, "To the southern sun, Queen Susan the Gentle. Mr. Tumnus walks up to me and smile as I bow my head for my crown, To the Never ending stars in the sky I give you Queen Y/n the wise. Mr. Tumnus went to Peter last to put his crown on, then talking next to Mr. and Mrs.Beaver. "And to the clear northern skies King Peter the Magnificent. Once a Kimg and Queen of Narnia always a king and queen.
Long live King Peter! Long live Queen Y/n! Long live Queen Susan! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Lucy!
After the ceremony Lucy and Mr.Tumuns went out to the balcony while Edmund and Susan went to go talk with Mr. and Mrs. Beaver. Peter and I were dancing with others, "You look beautiful" Peter said as we swayed to the music. "Thank you, you look just as handsome as ever." Peter blushed and hid his head in my shoulder. I laughed at his actions, "Is someone embarrassed?" "I am not" Peter brought his head put kissing my head. "I love you" Peter said as the song ended. "And I love you" "Forever?" "Forever" I say kissing him on the lips. Peter and I joined Lucy on the balcony looking at the sunset. Edmund and Susan joined us a few seconds after. Peter had his arm wrapped around my waist as I leaned into his side with his head on mine. We all stood next to each other watching the sun set over the ocean.

A/n
Again I am soooo sorry about not updating. But thank you for reading there'll probably be one more chapter till the next book. I'll try not the take 6 months to update 😂.
Comment
Vote
Share
See you later bye 💖
~Katie