What kind of person is Tray?

Raymond's POV
After what happened last night I had to call the clean up crew I can't have my dead brothers house smelling like corpse.

Fun fact Tray isn't dead...he's just in a coma from all the stabbings...Yeah I lied but I didn't want anyone to finish the job and he's just starting to make progress. But again my question is what kind of person was my brother ?

I didn't really know him that well besides the fact that he took care of me and my sister who fun fact is currently missing in action. My mother is dead and my dad walked out on us. See my life is not as sunshine and lollipops and rainbows like y'all thought it was.

Right now I'm snooping around Trays room to find some answers, anything to tell me what he has done. I just want to get to know my family that's all since I'm alone now and shamar doesn't count, I sent his ass home a long time ago.

Then I found a box that was out of the ordinary so I opened it and found all kinds of shit. Like I'm talking money, pictures of enemies families, Tapes, letters, phones, and my birth certificate. Which come to think of it is an odd place to keep it so I took it out of the box to see a name who isn't my mother or father instead it was more like Cameille Johnson and Kristopher Johnson "Who the fuck?"I said

I take some more stuff out to see me as a baby and with these people in the hospital. Are these my real parents! I then see a little boy who looked about 3 years old and was snag a tooth and he kinda looked like Pim-No no it can't be!

Has my whole life been a lie? I take all the tapes and found a Cable box that had a VHS tape option. To see my supposedly real parents and my supposedly real older brother.

"Kris stop messing with your baby brother!"Cameille spats "But mommy he's so cute and new I always wanted a little brother!"The excited three year old says and the grown ups laugh while recording baby me.

(^Don't know wtf was going through my head when I made this part💀)

The camera turned around and I'm guessing my real father is with my mother "Kyrie Raymond Johnson... wow your already here little guy, but just know that no matter where you are or who you turn out to be you always got a family that loves you"he says then the tape stops and I can feel tears in my eyes as I put a new one in and kept on playing them until I seen all of them.

I was an emotional mess. I was being lied to and worse kidnapped from my real family by Tray, no wonder he didn't let me have any friends or go outside alone.

That fucking asshole lied to me! Why would someone do such a thing to a baby?

I took out all of Trays old phones and went through them to see any intel on my parents and I got weirded out as every picture in each phone was pictures of me. What made it even more strange was that theirs pictures of me in the shower and sleeping, the fuck?!

I put the phones away and the box how I had it but I stole all of those fucking tapes. Now I'm going to do the fucking impossible...I'm going to apologize for my actions wholeheartedly.

Sean's POV
We were all at Pimps house joking around and laughing until Reggie, who the joke was about, said something out of pocket to Pimp "AT LEAST MY YOUNGER BROTHER NOT DEAD!!"Straight up silence happened and Pimp got up and walked towards the kitchen while Reggie sitting there with a grinch smile because he believed that he won.