~24~

"Noona...."

"Yes Jungkook?"

You look over at the young male's body as he looks at you with his mouth filled with food, his expression filled with pain.

"This chicken...is...so good.....I'm in pain..."

You let out a tender giggle before getting up and rubbing Jungkook's head, his eyes fluttering at your slight touch.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it Jungkook. Now, I better get going before it gets too late.."

"Wait Noona! Can't you stay a little longer? Please?"

"Jungkook. Let Y/N go. She has already made a special trip all the way here just to eat with us. Don't be rude."

You smile at Jungkook's obvious disappointment as he simply nods and lays his head on your belly, his eyelids heavy with exhaustion.

"Okay...I'm sorry Noona.."

Poor Jungkook...

He acts so desperate for a girl's touch...

"How about I stay just a little longer hmm? Or am I imposing?"

"No Noona! You aren't imposing!"

You smile softly and walk with Jungkook over to the couch as he sits you down and immediately lays his head on your lap, your heart shattering looking at the smudge of black eye.

"Y/N you don't have to stay if you do not want to...please do not feel pressured.."

"Don't worry Jimin, I don't mind it. I like spending time with you both anyway."

Jimin very obviously blushes when he sits down beside you and reaches out, his hand gently patting yours.

"Thank you Y/N. For everything."

"U-Um...N-No problem..."

"Noona....can you stay until I fall asleep?..."

"Sure Jungkook, would you like me to play with your hair?"

He gives you a quick nod and buries his face into your belly again while tugging the couch throw blanket over his body, his arms wrapping around the tops of your legs.

"Thank you...Noona...you made my bad day a good day..."

Awww...

"You are so welcome Jungkook. It's my pleasure."

You watch his eyes flutter shut and his entire body relax as you continue to pull your fingers through his thick black hair, his voice barely an audible whisper when he speaks up.

"Noona....."

"Yes?"

"Do you.....l-like my hair?...."

"Of course I do. I think it looks nice when it's long. You have very nice hair."

"Okay...Thank you..."

With that, Jungkook relaxes and slips into a light slumber as you look over at Jimin, his soft breathing the only noise in the silent room.

"Jimin...do you...do you think something is happening to Jungkook at school?"

"Why do you say that?"

Should I tell him?

No...

What would he be able to do?..

I don't want Jimin to feel worse about anything...or like he doesn't know anything about his brother's life...

"I don't know...Jungkook just seems kind of sad..."

Jimin seems to get uncomfortable as he clears his throat and clasps his hands together, his entire body seeming nervous.

"I um...I don't know...maybe it's because he's still a teenager?...I mean we all have issues with school as teenagers.."

"Did you have any?"

"Yeah...I went to a blind school. It was all very....structured."

"Oh...I just went to a regular high school."

Jimin seems uncomfortable...

Maybe I should go...

"I Um...I think I'll go ahead and go...since it's getting late.."

You tenderly lay Jungkook's head on a couch pillow while tugging off the sweatshirt, placing it softly in Jimin's hands.

"Thank you for this...by the way.."

"Y/N. Please keep it. You're going to be cold."

"Jimin it's your shirt-"

"I want you to keep it. Please."

You look up into his pretty brown eyes and practically melt into them before taking the sweatshirt again, your fingers tenderly gliding over his and causing shocks all the way to your elbows.

His eyes...

They're so pretty...

I could stare at them all day...

"Y/N...are you okay?"

"O-Oh! Y-Yeah! Sorry! I was...lost in thought for a minute.."

"You're okay, you just went silent for a moment."

"Well...I'll see you tomorrow morning for school okay?"

"Alright. Have a nice night Y/N. Be safe going home."

"I will, you have a nice night too."

You feel your heart lightly tug in your chest when Jimin closes the door behind you, leaving you standing alone in the empty hallway.

I need to get a hold of myself.

Jimin is paying me for all of this.

I can't get too attatched...once he gets his leading cane back we won't have much of a need to see eachother...

Tugging the sweatshirt back over your head, you layer it under the now thin denim jacket, the red sleeves still reminding you of your father.

Appa....

I miss you so much...

I wish you were here to help me with Eomma....

She needs you so badly right now...

You would know exactly what to say in these kinds of moments...

The cold night air brushes against your cheeks as you quickly make your way down the busy streets of Seoul, your feet carrying you all the way to the brightly lit hospital, your eyes gazing up at the room your mother now lives in.

My reality is so sad.

Sometimes I wish I could wake up and everything was the way it used to be..

Before the drops of rain can begin to soak your clothes you skip into the glass doors of the hospital, your heart dropping when you see a doctor standing in the room with your mother.

Oh no...

It seems...

My sad reality...

Is about to get much sadder...

"Hey...Eomma?"

"Ah Honey, come sit with me, we have some things to discuss."

You look up at the guy and swallow hard, your heart dropping to your stomach.

That isn't a doctor.

Thats a real estate agent.

Not so much a sadder reality,

Just a shittier one.

(A/N): 👀 *Prepares to be yelled at*

Also my true Yoongle Stans, if you can tell what the denim jacket is I will love you forever.