C H A P T E R N I N E

They all go to the living room to get ready for the 'slumber party'. You go with Namjoon into the kitchen to find snacks.

You open a cabinet and try to grab the pretzels. You couldn't reach and so Namjoon came to the rescue. He handed the pretzels to you.

Trying to start up some conversation you asked, "Got any plans this week?" Namjoon looks at you with a smile and says, "Tomorrow I found out I'm going to meet my new step family." You smile back at him, "Sounds fun."
He nods, "Although it would be nice to hang out with just you." Your hear beat fastens you start to get a little sweaty and nervous.

"Oh...its fine I bet you'll have a more great time with your new family." "I'd enjoy your company more, but I guess it'll just have to do." You feel yourself getting red and flushed.

Hoseok enters the room, "Come on guys were about to start the movie, did you get any snacks?" You hold up the bag of pretzels, Hoseok laughs, "That's not enough to even feed one of us." Hoseok goes through Namjoons whole kitchen and grabs everything he can find. Namjoon sighs and says, "I guess I'm gonna have to go grocery
shopping...again." You laugh.

Hoseok can't carry every thing so you help him carry it into the living room. You guys start the movie and watch it. After the movie Namjoon says, "You guys should get to bed we all have school or a job in the morning." A few nod and some snicker but in the end we all decided it was best to sleep.

Technically all of the guys already had rooms at Namjoons house. They all went into their individual rooms except for Yoongi and Namjoon. Yoongi says, "You can sleep on the couch." Namjoon disagrees, "No she's the guest, Y/n you can have my bed i'll sleep on the couch." You say, "I couldn't po-" Your brother cuts you off, "Sounds great now go to sleep Y/n." You sigh Namjoon reassures you, "I really do insist Y/n, you did say my bed was comfy after all." Yoongi gives Namjoon a dirty look. "Why was my sister in your bed?" You laugh as Namjoon gets nervous, "Oh she just slept their when I was helping Jin with dinner." "Good." Yoongi walks off to his room.

Namjoon walks you to his room. Namjoon says, "Goodnight Y/n." You smile and wave to him, he leaves and shuts the door. You turn off the light and go under the covers. You fall asleep peacefully something that's usually hard for you to do at home.

Its the morning, Namjoon and Jungkook come into the room to wake you up. Jungkook walks up to the bed and sits on you, making your breath leave your body. You yell at him, "Jeon Jungkook if you don't get off of me right this moment I will shov!-" Namjoon cuts you off, "Okay calm down, Jungkook get off of Y/n your killing her." "Fine your no fun." Jungkook gets off of you, you bolt right up and jump on his back. Jungkook laughs, "Hey, that's rude Joonie tell her to stop!" He laughs, "Nah, I rather not." You laugh as you mess up his hair, "That's what you get!" You get off his back.

Yoongi enters the room and asks, "Namjoon can you take Y/n and Jungkook to school, I can't today." Namjoon nods, Yoongi walks away. Namjoon says, "Well guys hurry up and get ready were leaving soon." Jungkook pouts, "But I'm not ready!" Namjoon sighs, "Then you better hurry." "Okay!" Jungkook runs out of the room.

Once again you realize you have nothing to wear. Namjoon grabbed clothes out of his closet, "Here you go." He hands you them, "Wait how did you know what I was thinking?" He chuckles, "I didn't just a wild guess." You hug him, he was hesitant since it was unexpected then he instantly hugged you back. "Thank you." You leave the hug and run into the bathroom to change. Eventually you leave and go into Namjoons car, you all exit at the school.

Namjoon walks to his classroom, Jungkook and you walk to your friend Jisoo. You leave them because you forgot you left your folder in your locker. You walk to your locker and grab your folder. You've realised your now late to class. You start walking their but your greeted by an angry Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina. Somin says, "We saw you get out of Mr.Kim's car this morning you hoe." You sigh, "I'm not a hoe now will you please let me get to class." Jiwoo evily smirks, "Of course, after we are done with you."

They start to walk up to you. Namjoon comes up behind them and scares them when he speaks, "Get to class." They turn around, Mina fake whines, "We tried but she was stopping us." She points at you, you cross your arms and roll your eyes. Namjoon speaks, "Likely story now get to class." Jiwoo and Mina start to walk off feeling defeated but they stop once Somin starts speaking, "Mr.Kim I hope you know bringing students to school is illegal and against the law I could take this up with the school board." Namjoon chuckles, "Its not if I've already called the school board and told them about Y/n's situation." You get red and look down. Somin pouts and walks away along with Jiwoo and Mina. Namjoon comes up to you and asks, "Y/n are you okay?"  You nod he grabs your hand, you blush. You walk to class with him. Before you enter the classroom you both let go of eachothers hands. Eventually its after school and surprisingly Somin, Jiwoo, and Mina have left you alone.

Namjoon drives Jungkook home and you back to his house with him. Once your inside Namjoon and you start talking and laughing but then Yoongi comes in and says, "Y/n we've got to go home, mom said we have to or..." You nod and frown, "See you later Namjoon." He smiles, "Remember you always got me on the phone if you ever need anything." You lightly smile. Yoongi and you leave and go into the car.

Yoongi says, "Y/n have you ever thought about dating Namjoon." You get red and flustered. "Uh...not really...uhm why are you asking me this." He chuckles, "Jungkooks not wrong you'd make a cute couple." You stay quiet and in your own thoughts, would we make a cute couple? Yoongi pulls up at the house and you both slowly walk up to the door and open it. Your mom instantly yells at Yoongi, "Yoongi, I heard you attacked your new father!" You say, "He didn't attack him!" You hate it when your mother brings up father Yoongi always gets sad and so do you, no one could replace him especially that one guy. Your mother yells back, "Are you back talking me, I ought to!-" Yoongi cuts her off and steps in front of you, "You ought to do nothing." "I'm gonna do something to you to, kid." You get defensive and say, "Your the kid, we've survived you!" Your mother puts a hand up to you and Yoongi grabs her arm before she can hit you he sighs, "Just tell us why you want us home." "Because your gonna meet your new step family."

You hear a knock at the door. "There here now, Y/n go get it!" You jump at your mothers yelling and hurry to the door. You open it and see your step father that did something to you earlier he speaks, "Hey long time no see." He gives you a creepy smirk, and moves over, "This is my son."
Your in shock. Mr.Kim...Namjoon is the son of that guy?

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the no update in a long time I've been busy ill try to update more often. 😇