Chapter 17: I love you part 2, the Spartans.

An: this is whiterose moments. It will be a four chapter long. So bunker up for the ride!
----------------------------------------------------------
*Jaques Schnee pov*

'Where is that daughter of mine... ' I looked around the castle for her.  How embarrassing, I had to find my own daughter. I had Servents for that but I couldn't let them find Weiss and realised she wasn't in the castle. One of the Servents said she had seen Weiss disappeared. She tried to follow where Weiss went and she just disappeared. Such nonsense I would had brushed it aside.

However, even since her 20th birthday she been acting differently. She normally would do what I said. She would talk back but only when she feel there was a better way to do things. Other than that she would listen to my every order especially when she knew it will be good for the kingdom.

"She must be seeing someone... "

I mumbled that part. It make sense doesn't it.  The only people she was only seeing was Neptune. So she either fell in love with Neptune even though she was not interested in him she will still married him for the good of the kingdom. Just Like how Willow was married to me. But Weiss did none of this which means she was interested in someone else.

I spotted a maid not far from me. Her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face. She was holding something though. She had dog's ears. 'its Weiss's personal Maid. ' We have a few dog Faunus Servants but she was a rare breed.

"You! Have you seen my dau- how dare to you steal from the castle's kitchen! You dirty animal! "

When I called for her, she turned around and I saw a cake. She looked at me frighten which caused me to assume she had steal that cake from the kitchen. Just then the door near to me slammed opened and my daughter came out.

Weiss:" what's up with all the nosie!? Oh Wila. You brought the cake. It was done? How does it tastes? "

Wila:"... V.. v.. very good princess! It's really good for a beginner! Princess is so talented! "

Weiss glanced at my side and seem to just noticed I was here. Her joyful face changed to the common coldness. She bowed alittle before staring at me again.

Weiss:" oh. Father. How are you. Here to visit mother? You are just on time. It's mother's birthday. Would you like to stay for the celebration? "

'Is that the cake for? ' i just let myself in without answering. I saw Willow lying on the bed. Though we were marry by arrangements. She was still my wife and it sadden me alittle that it was my fault that she was in this state. Dead yet alive. Weiss walked towards Willow and called out her softly. Once she was awake Weiss sang the birthday song. I looked at Weiss. It was been awhile that she sang. Ever since her mother end up like this she stopped being happy but in exchange. She become serious, firm and fearful. An ideal queen materials. It was a good trade in a way.

Willow:" Weiss my dear. Will you sing for me again? It have Been awhile I heard your voice echoing through this walls. "

Weiss:" of course."

Once again she was singing. I took this opportunity to listen. Weiss was a great daughter better than my first daughter, Winter. Though nobody but me knew this. Winter had not been kidnapped or killed or what so ever. Because she run with a man who she claim to be love with him who was 10 years older than him. I couldn't tell that to the kingdom. Its disgraceful.

After awhile we all left after all my wife needed to rest. Before Weiss leave I stopped her.

"Where were you today. "