32

~

reyrebel dare: accepted

here's another update bc i dont back out on dares lmao

but please dont dare me to update everyday i dont think i can IM SORRY

but here cuz iluvyall uwu

~

Waking up after a well-deserved slumber in a comfortable soft fluffy bed is a great way to start your day. Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes and was about to stretch when he felt something that was restraining him from doing so. Because of that, his brows automatically formed itself into a frown as he grabbed the duvet with his free hand and removed it.

And would you look at that, an arm was securely wrapped around his waist and his right arm was kinda squished in between.

Either he grew another arm overnight or someone found him comfortable enough to embrace in their sleep.

The newly waken male turned his head to his side and witnessed a bunny in his sleeping state which is adorable according to Yeonjun's post-sleep mind. He decided he has nothing to lose anyway so he made his body shift around just so he could watch this male sleep for a bit longer.

Even in his sleep, Soobin still has a stern expression with his eyebrows furrowed and lips sealed tight. If he could just snigger out loud, Yeonjun would have but this cranky giant will probably wake up and complain about how he's so noisy and scold him for disturbing his sleep.

So he settled with a simple grin and moved closer to satisfy his urge of booping Soobin's nose.

He's still in dreamland so he doesn't have to know. Yeonjun wouldn't be able to do it if he's awake so better take his chances now.

When his finger was about a centimeter away, he felt the arm hugging him withdraw itself, causing him to freeze for thinking that Soobin's finally awake and he's gonna get caught.

Turns out he wasn't and the black haired male just pulled him closer to nestle his head in Yeonjun's neck.

And there goes his heart having a wild pace once again.

He has his head tilted a little because of the other's action and if you're curious if he could feel Soobin breathe down on his neck then he's ecstatic to tell you that he absolutely could.

Every. Single. Breath.

Why didn't nobody bother tell him that he's about to greet death as soon as he wake up?

He is trying so damn hard not to make a move as to not disrupt Soobin but he's about to lose it any second now because he just felt something soft pressed down on his fucking neck.

His breathing pattern started to get even more irregular at the moment and if Soobin doesn't move his lips away from his neck he's gonna pass the fuck out.

He could hear the beating of his heart on his ears because of how hard it's going. It's a surprise Soobin still hasn't wake up because of that.

To Yeonjun's luck, the sleeping male just snuggled into him even closer—apparently that was still possible—causing Yeonjun to flinched and bit his lower lip to stop himself from letting out a sound that he isn't supposed to make.

But fuck, it tickles so much.

Yeonjun tried to break free from the raven haired male's grasp but he just tightened his hold and buried his face further into the struggling male's neck.