X

"gay fight"
___________________________________

Taehyung and I were rushing as if a huge monster was running after us.

We rushed towards the lab to see Hanhyo pinning the poor robot against the wall with a huge smirk on her lips.

"What the actual-," I was about to curse until Taehyung beat me to it.

"Seriously Hanhyo, can't you control your freaking hormones?!" Taehyung screeched in anger.

He peeled a very curious and surprised Jungkook off the horny woman and shoved him towards me.

Oh boy, she's getting it.

And this is why I don't piss Taehyung off. He raps curses in different languages and doesn't even miss a single syllable. He can be Eminem's future replacement.

"You stupid lil'-" he began but he was interrupted by the door opening.

Jimin popped in with a small smile as he walked towards Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Mr. Kang wants to- AH!" Jimin screeched as Taehyung suddenly attacked him in a headlock.

"Taehyung, stop! Jimin didn't do anything!" I said as I pulled Jimin from Taehyung and Jungkook was holding Taehyung's limp arms.

"Let me go! That rat just ruined it! I hate him! Let me go!" Taehyung roared as he groped the air.

"Hyung, please be calm," Jungkook said as he furrowed his brows, tightening his iron hands around Taehyung.

"Ouch! You freaking piece of tin! Let me go or I'll shove you in the microwave!" Taehyung screamed.

"M-microwave?" Jungkook stuttered as he suddenly twitched.

Jungkook suddenly let go of Taehyung, his hands were trembling and his program was glitching.

"Error, ee-error, shutting down," he said montonously as he closed his eyes shut.

He fell to the ground but luckily I caught him just in time.

"Jungkook? Jungkook! Wake up!" I said as I shook him.

"Taehyung, look at what you've done!" I looked at the older man.

Jimin and Hanhyo stood and stared at the lifeless robot.

"Just restart him, he's in a state if shock and fright," Taehyung replied.

"And now, for you..," Taehyung gritted his teeth as he approached Hanhyo with his fists curled up.

"What are you gonna do about it?" She rolled her eyes as she sashayed her way to the door.

"What the- come back here!" Taehyung yelled as the door closed.

Rude.

"Eunhee, go take Jungkook to your room, now!" Taehyung demanded as he looked at our way.

"I-I'll go, Jin hyung will be furious," Jimin replied as he smiled weakly, running towards the door.

I pushed the restart button on and soon, Jungkook flickered his eyes open.

"N-noona?" He called.

"Jungkookie, you're alright," I smiled.

I helped him stand up and we were about to go to my room when Taehyung called Jungkook's name.

"Jungkook?" He called and Jungkook slowly turned his head towards him.

"I'm sorry," he apologized.

"It's okay hyung!" He smiled as he walked away, with me following close behind.

It was already nighttime, 6 PM. I decided to get Jungkook a fresh pair of clothes and let him sleep on the couch for now.

"Here you go Kook, I'll go shower, wait for me here," I said as I handed his clothes to him.

I walked inside the shower and stripped off of my clothes, I walked inside the shower and turned it on.

I felt the water on my bare skin and did my business in there, after I was done, I wrapped a towel around me.

I walked outside when I saw Jungkook sitting as straight as a princess, staring at the blank TV screen.

"Jungkook, the remote is just over there," I said as I pointed towards the remote.

He glanced at me for a second before reverting his gaze back to the blank screen.

I sighed to myself and walked inside the room, after I changed into my pajamas, I walked outside of the room towards the living room.

Jungkook was still staring at the blank TV screen.

"Jungkook, I'll make some ramen, make yourself comfortable," I told him as I walked towards the kitchen.

A knock was heard from my door and I went to open it first.

I went towards the door and opened it to see Taehyung.

"Um, Eunhee...

We need to talk."

---

(UNEDITED)

A/N:

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW ITS BEEN 10000000 YEARS SINCE I UPDATED I'M SORRY CONSIDER THIS AS A GIFT FOR Y'ALL!

PURPLE Y'ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! 💜💜💜