- 6

jungkook

11 october 2019, 12:14 pm

"baby..." he said softly as he moved closer towards you,

you didn't know what to do so you took a step back.

"tell me what's wrong please? why didn't you come see me hm?" he asked gently as he slightly lifted up his right arm to hold your hand.

"i heard it, i heard everything you said!"

"what? what did i say? you didn't even give me the chance to meet you!"

"stop pretending you don't know what you said jungkook! i heard what you said on the phone at the park, you said how i was ugly, annoying and not up to your standards!" you shouted, at this point you were a crying mess. you couldn't stop the tears from flowing down and you just felt like puking.

you could see he was still a little confused, trying to recall what he said on the phone. his expressions chanhed immediately when he remembered what he was talking about.

"you misunderstood y/n..."

jungkook

after hearing what you said, he felt confused at first, but then finally remembered what you were talking about.

"you misunderstood y/n..."

"what do you mean? i clearly heard what you said!" you replied.

"no you didn't, you didn't hear the whole conversation did you?" he asked.

seeing your facial expression, it was obvious the answer was a no.

"let's go inside and i'll explain it to you hm?" he said as he slowly made his way, holding onto your hands as he led you to the couch, taking a seat.

"i didn't say that okay? i was trying to say...

[flashback]

"just tell her how you truly feel, you love her right?" jungkook's friend asked.

"of course i do!" jungkook replied

"then tell it to her! tell her how you feel when you see her, tell her everything, just reassure her and it'll be fine." his friend said.

"yea but it's not that easy. we've been through this several times now, i do tell her i love her and all that, but she always doubts it... she gets so insecure and always thinks she's ugly, annoying and not up to my standards, even euna isn't like this."

"come on, don't bring up that shitty ex of uours, she literally cheated! i know you tell her you love her and all but from what i know, you're shy as heck.
i know you're the type who won't compliment her even though she's basically a goddess in your eyes. just tell her, tell her EVERYTHING, how you feel." his friend scolded.

"you're right, i should. but i get so nervous whenever i say these types of things because, you know, i don't usually express my feelings. like, of course i would tell her a million times how i genuinely feel about her but every single time, i get nervous and i end up stuttering before i even get to it. ugh why am i like this..."

"i get you, but just try? the both of you may have dated for a long time but to be honest, you're not that easy to read you know? maybe she just convinced herself what she believes is true already. plus there's no such thing as telling your girlfriend you love her too many times till she's sick of it, if that's it then, y'all shouldn't even be in a relationship."

"you're right. she should be coming anytime soon, i'll tell you what happens."

"alright, all the best yea."

"thanks hyung."

with that jungkook smiled as he ended the call, ready to tell you everythinf he's been bottling up due to his shyness

end of flashback

that was what happened, why would i think euna's better than you when she treated me like trash, never showed me support and even cheated hm? i love you, like really really love you. i know i don't say that a lot but i really do. i know you feel insecure at times because i seldom compliment you, but believe me, you're the prettiest girl i've ever laid my eyes on, i do talk to other girls and occasionally praise and flirt with them jokingly but i swear, i only love you and i seriously cannot see my life without you. so please, let's not break up?"

you looked at him, shocked but relieved. you were honestly so afraid that you'll never get to see him again, resulting in you bursting into tears once again.

"don't cry baby, it's okay." he cooed, while initiating a hug.

"i love you so so much, please stop crying, i hate seeing you cry." he whispered into your ear, caressing your back gently with his right hand.

after sobbing for a few seconds, you pulled away, looking into his eyes, tears still threatening to fall offbut you held it back, while he smiled at you, slowly leaning towards you and resting his forehead one yours.

"let's not break up, please?" he whispered.

you nodded and gave him a small smile.

upon seeing you smile, jungkook himself had a smile plastered across his face,

"i love you, and i'm sorry for everything i did. i know whatever i did was wrong and i should've never talked behind your back like how i did, but i promise to never do it again. i know you were happy that day and wanted to tell me something but i ruined it, i'm so sorry my angel." he said, pouting a little.

"i forgive you." you answered, grinning at his sweet apology, and giving him a quick peck on the lips after,

"i love you too."

you could tell he was a little shocked after the peck, but smiled sheepishly after, coming closer to give you a hug, then pulling you onto his lap, kissing your right temple,

then your cheeks,

and then smiling at you sheepishly once again.

"tell me what you were going to tell me yesterday."

"hm? it's nothing much, i just got a promotion."

his eyes widened while you look at him, confused.

"that's not nothing much, i'm sorry i ruined everything... let's go celebrate!" he said excitedly while taking your wrist, pulling you to the dining table where your bag sat at, grabbing it, and headed out.

not knowing where the both of you were going, you just obediently sat in the passenger seat of his car, while he started his car, ready to drive off.

"where are we going?" you asked.

"you'll see." he said, grinning.

-