5

"i-i..." yoongi didn't know what to say, his words were trapped in his mind and he stuttered out a small response. " o-okay..."

"you don't accept it?" chaeyoung asked, knowing her boyfriend was homophobic. "i do... b-because i'm gay," yoongi choked out, looking up at the girl in front of him fearfully. "you? b-but you're homophobic?" chaeyoung questioned with surprise painting her tone.

"that was just so others wouldn't assume anything. you know how homophobic people in our school are," yoongi mumbled and felt chaeyoung begin to play with his hair. "well i guess that makes us friends now?" she giggled and pulled him into her arms.

yoongi smiled "best friends," he added as he hugged her back joyously. "and you're my baby now too," chaeyoung joked, laughing as she saw yoongi's cheeks flush crimson.

"chae? can we go see seokjinnie? i wanna apologise for hurting him, but i don't wanna go alone," yoongi requested after a few moments of being held by the girl. she nodded and helped him up. "we're gonna pretend we're still together, okay?" she told him as she intertwined their fingers.

yoongi nodded happily as he allowed chaeyoung to guide him off the rooftop, happy that he finally had someone who he could tell his secrets to who wouldn't judge him. for once, he was happy.

~~~

"seokjin?" yoongi spoke up as his head peeped through the small crack of the infirmary. "i um... i came to apologise. what i did to you was wrong~ it's just... i really am sorry," yoongi apologised, fiddling with his fingers as he stared at his feet.

seokjin chuckled and a small smile found its way upon his lips. "it's alright, yoongi-ah. i forgive you,"

"you shouldn't have to forgive me, i'm a dickhead, i hurt you because you called me disgusting. and i am... i say i don't support the lgbt community... w-when in reality... i-i'm gay, seokjin a-and i insulted everyone a-and made them feel like shit! b-because i was~"

"hey, yoongi-ah. listen to me." seokjin interrupted, dominance laced in his voice as he reached out to grab the younger's hand. "i forgive you. yes, what you did was wrong but you repent for your actions, am i wrong?"
yoongi shook his head in response to his older. "right. so i forgive you, and as for being gay, you don't have to be ashamed of who you are, we'd accept you." the older boy went off as his thumb rubbed the top of yoongi's pale hand in soothing circles.

yoongi smiled at seokjin and bowed. "thank you... i-it means a lot," he said as he wiped his tearful face.

"i should warn you that jeongguk and taehyung are mad at you for what you did to me," seokjin pointed out and yoongi's grin faltered almost instantaneously. "o-oh," was all he could muster. "a word of warning... jeongguk has boxing lessons,"

yoongi looked down and bit his lip anxiously. "i-i'll keep that in mind..."

"you should get home! it's the end of the day and i'm sure your parents are worried about you," seokjin instructed with a sweet smile on his plump lips. yoongi nodded and bit his lip even harder. "y-yeah. eomma's probably making dinner, i'll see you seokjin," he waved at the older before he turned to make his way out of the infirmary.

he was startled when he felt a an arm wrap around the back of his neck, letting out a small squeal which made the girl giggle. "chae, hi," yoongi greeted as he faced her.

"hey oppa! i heard things went well with seokjin! i'm glad!" chaeyoung exclaimed. yoongi smiled and nodded. "he says his two friends are mad, so chances are i'm getting jumped tomorrow," yoongi giggled as the girl ruffled his hair. chaeyoung chuckled and nodded. "i'll protect you, yoonie! can't let my baby get hurt now, can i?" she said teasingly which made yoongi's cheeks to flush a deep red.