thirty-two

if anyone's religious here then i'm rly sorry but there's smut in a church in this chapter- i didn't mean to offend church or religion with it so uh sorry!! hihi

***

Wedding day

"I look fat", Lili looked at herself in the mirror when she tried the dress on that Lyza handed her. They were the two girls who were going to be 'bride'maids. While Taejeon and Namjoon were going to be Taehyung's best men.
"You're not fat", Taejeon sighed, looking at his girlfriend who kept trying to press her tummy in while staring at the reflection in the mirror. "I am though-, I gained weight", she sighed.

"Yeah that's because you've got a baby inside your tummy", Lyza chuckled and placed one hand on the 16 year old girl's tummy. "When I was pregnant with your boyfriend I gained lots of weight because he had been a pretty fat kid."

"He's still fat", Lili grinned, sideglancing at Taejeon who tried his best to ignore the girls.
"He's not", Lyza pouted, "My son's perfectly fine."

"You're his mother, you don't see the imperfections", Lili winked at Lyza and both of them started giggling, "Shouldn't you don't see imperfections as well as his girlfriend?", Lyza then questioned softly.

"Nah, the difference between a girlfriend and a mother is that a mother will always see the best in someone while someone who's in love with you will see the worst in you and love you even more for it", both girls only gave Taejeon a smile and the boy only scoffed a little but then melted at the sight of Lili in her pink dress with her hair falling above her shoulders in curls.

"I can't believe you understood the concept of love at an age of 16 already", Lyza hummed quite impressed by Lili's sentence. The girl nodded and turned a little shy at that, "The thing is, I saw Taejeon when he was everything but perfect and that's when I realised he's still perfect to me no matter how much stupid shit he does-"

"You'll be an amazing mother", Lyza hugged Lili softly, "I won't", the smaller girl only let out and turned back to the mirror, staring at her mother, "But I can't wait to have a mini Taejeon running around the house."
"When are you planning to tell Koo and Tae?", Lyza then asked.

It had been two months since Lili found out. When she took the test she cried for 24 hours straight which made Lyza come back to Chicago from her vacation earlier. They kept it a secret for quite a while now because no one was sure of how to tell Jungkook. No one knew if he'd react in a good or a bad way.
"We will soon", Taejeon only replied and then got up from his chair and headed over to Lili, wrapping his arms around her to touch her tummy as well, all while kissing her neck.

Lyza looked at them for a few minutes before turning away to leave them to themselves for a bit. Seeing her own kid making out with his girlfriend all the time was still a little too much to her, she was still his mother at least.

*

"Baby-, I can't wait", Taehyung pouted when he walked inside the small room in the back of the church. It was almost about time. But Taehyung just couldn't stand in another room and wait to see his soon-to-be husband.
"But you aren't allowed to see me before the ceremony", Jungkook sighed, turning around to eye his boyfriend who had the most doey eyes right now, combined with his boxy, a little helpless smile.

"I missed you-"
"It's been an hour since I went in here to get ready, Tae."
"Still-", Tae let out in a small voice, wrapping his arms around the boy's tiny waist. "You'll say Yes, right?"

"Are you seriously asking me that right now", Jungkook giggled, pressing a kiss to Taehyung's trembling lips. The boy was obviously nervous.
"Kinda", Taehyung hummed, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck.