15: Drunk Problems

"Mr. Park---"

Before I could get over the shock, his head fell on my shoulders. What was he doing here?

The strong odor of alcohol filled my nostrils and I felt an urge to puke. He was drunk.

"Mr. Park"

I tried to move him but he wouldn't budge. I slowly moved back holding him. Then, I closed the door.

I was going to get him to the couch but suddenly my feet hit a can and I prepared myself for the fall but immediately I felt a hand snake around my waist and pinned me towards the wall. That fucking can of juice----

I blinked my eyes and saw him in front of me with his eyes open. Did he wake up?

"Mr. Park"

I whispered but he didn't respond. He was staring into my eyes as if he was unfolding each and every story beneath them.

"Mr. Pa---"

Then, he blocked any escape from both his hands towards both sides.

"Mr----"

"Sssssshhhh"

He whispered in my ear bringing shivers down my spine. And I was left speechless.

He was too close to me. The tips of our noses were almost touching and I could feel his hot breath on my face. After a while, he broke the silence.

"You have beautiful eyes.", He whispered.

"Huh?", I was confused for a second. "What?"

"Your eyes are beautiful.", He repeated.

He suddenly kissed my eyes gently taking me by surprise and I let out a loud yelp. "What-What are you doing?"

My heart was beating so hard in my chest.

"Your nose is beautiful.", He said once again.

"Uhh? Alright, I guess...", I mumbled in disbelief.

Then, before I could react, he planted a soft kiss on my nose. "What are you doing?!", I was so shocked right now.

He paused for a moment and just stared at my face with those deep eyes.

I couldn't push him back. I couldn't help myself from taking in the beauty of this gorgeous man in front of me. He was truly mesmerizing.

Then, his eyes which were fixed on my own slowly moved towards my lips and I gulped.

"Your lips are beautiful.", He said staring.

"Mr. Park, you need to---"

I stared at his lips. I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Those plump lips....dammit. I am not the one who is drunk, what the fuck is happening.

"You want it, Y/N....", He said in his husky voice.

"No Mr. Park-------", My voice trailed off midway. I didn't know why but my heart was beating so hard that I thought it would leap out of my chest. He rarely called me Y/N. It was always Miss Kim.

He brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes shut and waited for what was going to happen next.

I waited...too scared to react, too afraid. Holding in my breath and closing my eyes shut, it felt like an eternity had passed.

After nothing happened, my eyes slowly fluttered open. I saw that his head had fallen on my shoulders at one side. I heaved a sigh of relief or disappointment. I didn't know.