Bad Girls Club! (Part 4)

...
Last Time On The Bad Girls Club:

"The house seems kind of empty.."

"She might seem nice but she's a real fake bitch."

"I know she doesn't think she's about to be bringing random men into our house!"

"The quiet hoes are always the messiest."

The girls found out more about each other. Trust issues were formed and bonds shattered.

"I know they are not showering together!"

Cookie to camera: My husband is coming to see me and I'm so excited!

"BITCH I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL BUT IM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

...

This Time On The Bad Girls Club:

*Throws drink* and you sat there and didn't help bitch!?"

"I don't know if I can do this anymore." *sniffs*

Every girl is at their breaking point, and struggling to realize who can be trusted and who can't.

"I came to fight I'm gonna be honest."

"Bitch you ain't nothing but a shit talker."

Bonds that are broken that can never be fixed.

"Bitch shut up- and if I don't?- Then I'm gonna make you- and I'm gonna continue sitting here until you come over here and do so."

"LET ME GO! LET ME KILL THAT BITCH! LET. ME. GO. KEEP TALKING SHIT BITCH, ITS OVER FOR YOU! YOU DONE!" *breaks glass cup*

...

*Cookie turns and sits up from the sheets. She then leans over and starts to kiss Lucious*

Cookie to camera:

Last night was a little crazy. We had Cardi, Nicki, lil mama, Tasha and me all fighting and arguing last night. I mean I won but that's not the point.

I had a decent time with my man last night. *Smirks* sadly he has to go home today. I'm going to miss my baby so much, so I want to at least make him breakfast before he leaves."

Cookie leads Lucious downstairs and she begins to cook for him. They're alone for about 10 minutes until the girls come down the stairs one by one.

The first girl to come down was Bey. "Morning.." She Said. "Morning girl." Said Cookie. "Did you maybe want to get a couple of girls and we all go out?" Suggested Bey. "Like the unproblematic ones?" Asked Cookie. Bey nodded.

"Sounds good. I'm tired of these bitches." Said Cookie. Bey went into the fridge to grab herself something to eat, and went to sit on the couch.

Cookie walked up to Lucious and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips. "I don't want you to leave but I don't want anymore of these hoes flirting with you." She groaned. "I'm gonna get going after I get done eating I don't want them flirting with me either." He Said.