Epilogue

• Dedicated to Voters, Commenters and Silent Readers ❤

I hate the turn this day had taken. I despise it. Not even the screams of joy or the laughter could get me to stop frowning or glaring. I would have forgiven what happened in the morning, but for it to continue throughout the day? Oh, someone hand me a gun.

I didn't think having a twin would be such a bother...

"Let go!" I whisper-yelled, trying to push him away and out of the bed. I hated the way he smirked victoriously, I hated the way he poked his tongue out and winked slowly, provokingly. I just couldn't hit him or yell at him, so I was forced to grit my teeth together.

"I'm his twin."

"I don't care if you're the Devil! Let go of him!" I narrowed my eyes and bared my fangs, but I choked on the hiss that tickled my throat.

To irk me even more, Sevastian tightened his arm around Sebastian's bare waist, but not too tight to wake him up. Sevastian somehow managed to creep into our house during the night, and ever since, he decided to hold his younger twin in his arms. When he fell asleep, he looked calmer and in peace, and I just couldn't find it in me to separate him from Sebastian.

Plus the fact that they were both gorgeous guys.

Sleeping together.

Hugging one another protectively.

Shirtless.

Shirtless twins cuddling.

Shirtless.

Sebastian's quite whine dragged me out of my fantasies and when I looked at him, I felt my left eye twitch. The bastard had turned his back to me and snuggled closer to his older twin's chest. Sevastian's arms immediately tightened around Sebby, pulling him closer to him and kissing the top of his sleeping twin's head.

All this time, I watched quietly— minus the squealing mess my soul was in— until I decided to ask the one question that slowly ate my insides. "Do you have a brother complex?"

"Not really, no." he mumbled, his eyes becoming droopy and closing steadily. Well damn, my hopes are crushed. Then again, that means Sebastian is all mine.

I love it, but at the same time, I hate it. Why is Sebastian forgetting about me and joking around with his twin? I am his Vampire, I am his woman, not Sevastian.