38

EDITED

As soon as the new different scent surrounded them all the alphas were on their feet growling. From the scent of the wolf they could tell it was an alpha.

Taehyung position himself on top of Jungkook, protecting him. The other Alphas doing the same to their omega. They were ready to attack any moment

(They all talk trough mind link)

«Hyung what's happening" Jungkook asked worried

«An Alpha is near, I asked Namjoon and he said just stay where we are» Taehyung replied back.

«Let's get closer to the others» Jungkook asked.

«No, stay here until Namjoon says anything more» Taehyung said serious.

They didn't know who the mysteries wolf was. If he was danger or just passing by.

Time passed and the Wolfe was still there.

«It's not a Wolfe passing by» Namjoon said.

«How do you know» Hoseok asked back

«They should have left by now»

«What do you mean left by now» Yoongi asked

«Since they probably can tell that there is omegas here and one Omega isn't mated. That's why they haven't left»

Hearing that, Taehyung got even more protected over Jungkook. His senses was clear and he kept looking everywhere.

«So the wolf is after Jungkook» Yoongi asked

«Yes most likely» Namjoon replied.

«But how? I marked Jungkook» Taehyung asked.

«But have you mated with him» and it became quiet.

Namjoon looked down at Jin before giving a sign for hm to get up, he gave the same sign to Hoseok and Yoongi. Slowly they walked over to Taehyung and Jungkook, Namjoon going behind to watch if the hiding had gotten closer.

«So what do we do now» Taehyung asked

«Just look around»

It was quiet. They had been standing there for a while.

«I think it's safe to got back, but still be aware» Namjoon announced.

They started going back to the forest they came from. Taehyung suddenly stopped for some reason. Jungkook noticed and started walking to Taehyung when a grey wolf attacked him. Jungkook whimpered at the sudden attack. Taehyung was ready to attack when the gray wolf on top of Jungkook gave him and warning growl.

«Tae don't step any closer» Namjoon said.

While the gray wolf was distracted with Jungkook and Taehyung. Namjoon had secretly told Yoongi to move closer to the gray wolf and Jungkook. It looked like the gray wolf didn't notice Yoongi and when Namjoon gave a good to Yoongi, Yoongi jumped on the gray wolf. Biting his stomach. Taehyung quickly ran to Jungkook and stood in front of him.

The gray wolf was now on the ground bleeding. Yoongi growled at him to get away and that's what the gray wolf didn't. After seeing the wolf gone Taehyung started checking if Jungkook was okay.

«Baby, are you okay?» Taehyung asked worried.

«Yes I'm fine» Jungkook replied.

«I think we should go back» Namjoon said.

They started running back as fast as they could.

When they were back at Jin's house, they transformed back to their human form. Jin quickly started checking if Jungkook was hurt.

Taehyung noticed Namjoon thinking hard about something.

«What's up hyung»

«I'll tell you guys later» Namjoon replied

Taehyung and Namjoon walked into the house. Jin gave them both a glass of water and they sat down on the sofa.

It was silence in the room until Namjoon broke it.

"Guys i've been thinking about something" Namjoon

"And what's that" Asked Jin

"I think we should form a pack"