013

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"So let me get this straight. You've never dated anyone?" Jimin laughed as he set his drink down.

"Alright, I didn't tell you that so you'd laugh at my pathetic love life." I rolled my eyes and sipped on my drink.

"Hwayoung, you're in uni, how have you not dated before? I mean, you're decent looking," he shrugged as he downed his drink. "Bartender, can I get another one? Thanks," he smiled flirtatiously at the employee.

"Decent looking? Well that's a first," I snorted and finished my drink.

The bartender soon came back with another round of drinks for the two of us.

"I mean, you are," he chuckled and gulped down his drink.

"Slow down there tiger, we don't want you to get a hangover tomorrow." I took the drink away from him and set it on the table.

"I know how to handle myself," he retorted  with a huff but left the drink sitting on the table.

"I didn't say that you didn't," I smiled, amused at his child-like attitude.

"So this is like the first time you've gone out with a guy?" Jimin teased with a small smirk on his lips.

"No. I've gone out with my best friend, Hobi." A small smile adorned my face as I thought of him.

"Oh, so you're dating your best friend?"

"No no, not like that. We're just friends. Plus, he likes someone else," I nodded shyly as I focused on the drink in front of me, carefully mixing it with the ice as a means to distract myself.

"Ah. Word of advice, the whole unrequited love thing is overrated." He clicked his tongue and grabbed his drink once more.

After he chugged the remaining contents of it, he turned to me again.

"Why are you staring at me?" I questioned as he eyed me hesitantly.

"Uhm, why don't we invite more people to the party?" Jimin suggested, a sly smirk on his face.

"Why?" I inquired.

This is meant for us to bond, for the chemistry.

"To lighten you up." He nudged my side with a gentle smile. "Why don't you invite Bong-Cha?" He suggested.

Smooth.

Of course that's what he would want.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

disappointed but not surprised mr jimin.
come on dudeee.

so today was my first day back.

first class went pretty badly ngl :(
but the second class was MUCH better, and i only had those two classes today so i'm in a good mood rn 🥰

wanted to give u guys a lil update; i'll also update the one after this today too :).

honestly thank u for giving this story a shot, i'm so grateful<3.

i hope u're liking it so far babz:)