015

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"So? How did your little date go?" Bong-Cha asked excitedly as she answered her front door for me.

"It went," I shrugged.

Certainly as I expected it to go anyway.

"And it wasn't a date." I stalked my way to her living room and plopped down on her couch next to Jungkook.

"How's my little girlfriend doing?" Jungkook teased once he saw me, and I simply shook my head.

"Shut up." I threw a couch pillow, hitting him right in the face.

"What do you mean 'it went'?" Bong-Cha inquired as she sat on the floor, across from me.

"He was nice," I shrugged.

"Who was?" Jungkook looked between us curiously.

"No one-"

"Jimin-"

Bong-Cha and I answered at the same time, confusing Jungkook even further.

"Jimin? My friend Jimin?"

"Yes." A fiddled with my rings as he stared incredulously at me.

"So you were his date on Friday," he whispered to himself and shook his head. "I gotta go," Jungkook quickly excused himself and went to his room.

Weird...

"So? Is he in love with you yet?" Bong-Cha winked.

"No. He wants your number though," I cleared my throat as I walked towards her kitchen.

"Wait- mine? But he was on a date with you. Why the heck would he ask you for my number?" She frowned as she looked around, confusion written all over her face.

"It wasn't a date, remember?"

"That's still kind of rude." Her frown deepened.

"It's whatever," I shrugged.

If only you knew how common this actually was.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

i love bong-cha, hwayoung and jungkook.

guys, also, can u please pray for Puerto Rico? they've had many earthquakes these past few days and a tsunami warning today. i'm really worried. please just keep them in your prayers so that their situation doesn't worsen. i really hope nothing else happens.

stay safe everyone<3