xxix

The night just went by for Taehyung, he couldn't think of any given solution for the situation in his palms so at around any time of the night he decides the best action he could possibly take is to apologize to his mother for being gone like this, and talking with her for the solution, and until then he's going to stick with the younger during the school hours, he's going to pick him up from his house and walk with him from school to his house, the younger must call Tae at any given time if he has to go out for even a little while.

So the first action in course is exiting Jungkook's house and returning to his own home. He would tell the younger about his plan in the morning, so for now he shuts his eyes, and tries to get some sleep for his big day.

×

morning

×

"Thank you Jungkook for understanding" he concluded as he picked up his bag, shoving it through his shoulders.

"Please tell Mr. And Mrs. Jeon about my leave. And promise me cupcake that you'll tell them about my dad too. Promise" Taehyung says while gesturing the younger to intertwine his pinky.

"Promise." He intertwined his pinky, nodding in response.

Taehyung leans in, touches his daffodil, soft forehead to the younger's lilac one. Their breathing hitching in the touch, the younger's tips reaching the neck of the older, wrapping it around. The older does the same, wraps his embarking tips onto the silky delicate ones of the younger.

Both knew this action was necessary, both knew every single ounce of their love, both simply knew they had to be separated for the time being but at the end of the day both knew they were meant for each other.

Taehyung met his thin lips with the younger's, kissing him one last time for he was going to miss his touch for the rest of the day. He needed this good bye kiss from him, he could feel his stomach flutter with uncalled butterflies that flapped their wings in disbelief and trust. Disbelieved because he cannot believe himself for doing this, and trusted because his heart know his younger is going to be by his side no matter what, and he knows himself that he would sacrifice his own breath to be with his younger.

They kissed passionately, Taehyung bit the younger's lower lip, the younger moaning a little making the harmonies that Taehyung's ears dreaded to hear. Kissing sloppily throughout his neck, at last he gave his younger a classy, cutesy kiss on his forehead.

"Goodbye love" he made the bye as dramatic as possible because he knows he isn't going to be seeing the younger for a while. He needs time to fix this mess that his own father created. A senseless yarn of greed and anguish were weaved in this mess, making it harder to even cooperate with.

"Goodbye" he muttered exposing his bunny smile, and waving his hands in a bye motion.

Taehyung closed the door behind him, took a long deep breath for himself, taking in the freshness of the air, filling his lungs with enough oxygen because he knows by the time he reaches home he will be short of breath, he will be unable to understand anything, and most importantly he is going to apologize to his mother, bowing 90 degrees, asking for her forgiveness. She will forgive him, right? He is her son after all.

The older walked past the house, looking one last time at the younger's house, he saw his younger talking to his mother, everything is looking alright for him, the younger might be telling his mother about his own psychotic father, after all his father's main motive for now is to hurt Jungkook in any shape or form.

He sighed heavily, everything is going to be alright. Everything is going to alright. Right?

Taehyung clutched his bag that hung around his shoulders, he was surely trying to be sane for he needs to be sane. He needs to fix this. And fix this quick.