chapter twenty: leaving the underworld

''You told her what?'' Lillian looked at Regina with disbelief, trusting Zelena was one thing, but trusting Hades was something else. She knew what it was like to fall for a villain, but Hades couldn't be trusted.

''To give him a chance.''

''And you thought that was a good idea because?'' David glanced at Lillian as he asked the question, knowing that the teenager was thinking the same thing as he was. 

''Because we're family. And I'm trying to trust Zelena. She thinks she can change Hades.'' Killian moved his arm over his cousin's shoulders, looking into her bright blue eyes when she looked up at him, moving her head down the second after she did so. 

''I'm sorry, luv, I missed the part where Zelena changed.'' 

''You'd think the ex-pirate with a rum habit would cut my sister some slack.''

''Well, you'd think that the Evil Queen would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch -- to romance the most devious man alive.'' 

''I thought you though that of Pan as well, and look at that,'' Extending her arms to Lillian. ''He's still alive and is married to your cousin.'' Lillian looked at Regina after Regina tried to involve Peter into the conversation.

''Hey, leave Peter out of this!'' She took a small step forward, she may have been good friends with Regina, but when someone tried to involve Peter into something, dam straight that Lily was going to defend him. 

''Easy, guys. We're not gonna win the war against Hades if we use all our ammo on each other.'' Everyone turned to Emma before turning around to a familiar voice.

''The Savior has a point.'' Lillian's head wiped around, her curly black hair hitting her in the face as she did so. She took a small step back a she looked at Hades, she just simply couldn't trust him. 

''What the hell are you doing here?''

''Get behind me, kid.'' Emma moved Henry to her back, but both Regina and Lillian took a step forward. Getting ready for an attack. 

''Oh, I didn't find you to hurt you. I came for your -- Wow, this is hard. Help.''

''What could you possibly want our help with?'' David walked up to the front as well, placing a hand on Lillian's shoulder. 

''Simple. I went to meet Zelena for our date and found this.'' Lillian was the first brave one, stepping up and taking the note from his fingers, her eyes roaming the paper. 

''Zelena, she's been kidnapped by Gold and Pan.'' Everyone noticed the word Pan escaping her lips, they glanced at her before she turned around. ''Malcolm is here as well ... he found me a few days back, he's able to change to Pan and Malcolm whenever he wants.'' 

''They're asking for a meeting tomorrow morning.''

''Rumple wants you to tear up the contract for his unborn child, doesn't he?'' Lillian and Hades looked at each other, clearly Hades hand't expected Lillian to know about to contract.

''So he told you.''

''He told me everything.''

''So, do it. I just got my sister back.-- I'm not going to lose her now.''

''Neither will I. I'll give them what they want, but I know the Stiltskins and their tricks. They're not gonna keep their word. Not unless I have an ace up my sleeve.''

''Luckily for you, you got one.'' Regina noted, fire in her eyes as she stepped closer to Hades. 

''I'm sorry. You've been Zelena's doting sister for all of what, three hours?''