023

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"I think Namjoon's coming over to my house tonight." I nudged Bong-Cha's side as she blushed a deep crimson red.

She's always had a crush on him. No matter how many times she insists it's platonic, I could still read her like a book.

"Him and Yoongi are composing some songs for the upcoming musical." I shrugged.

"Wait, how many shows are going on in this university?" Bong-Cha widened her eyes slightly. "A dance show and a musical?"

"Relax, the musical is not until spring. Nonetheless, they still have to compose songs and get them approved before then." I shrugged slightly.

"Hmm," she nodded slowly.

"Hey Bong-Cha." A sweet velvety tone interrupted us.

Jimin.

"Oh, hi Jimin." Bong-Cha showcased her signature grin. "What's up?"

"I'll leave you two." I nodded and walked to the other direction.

"Wait." Jimin grabbed my arm and turned me around to face him. "I actually wanted to talk to you," he smiled and let go of me.

"Me?" I pointed at my chest incredulously. "I mean-" I coughed to recompose myself. "What'd you want to talk about?" I nervously played with my rings.

"Can I give you a ride home?" Jimin inquired, his smile never leaving his face.

"Yes, you can!" Bong-Cha answered for me. "I have so many things to do today; I can't take her. So, yes!" She quickly lied.

"But Jungkook-"

"Oh, that's him now. Gotta go. Bye Jimin!" She exclaimed as she left hurriedly.

What the heck just happened.

"So I guess you are free," he chuckled as his hands ran through his blonde locks.

My stomach grumbled loudly before I could utter a response, making my face flush a crimson red.

"And hungry." He threw his head back as his laughter increased. "Come on, I'm hungry too," he nodded towards the building's entrance.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

the gif is me sliding into ur wattpad notifs :p

anyway, i want it to be clear: this is only the start of a new friendship.  jimin doesn't just magically like her like that now. remember that they're partners and need to be comfortable around one another for the play.

right now they're getting to know each other. jimin's (finally lol) putting in the effort.