Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 9 Part 2
Saiyan Power!

(Y/N PoV)

He rushed at me, I saw what he was gonna do, but I'm far to slow to block it so I took the hit head on.

It went like that until I had enough of it.

If I can't defeat someone in a spar, how am I gonna defeat someone in a real fight?

It's frustrating!

It's frustrating that I know, that I'm to weak to protect everyone!

I'M NOT GONNA LET THEM DIE!

"AAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed and transformed. My hair stood up, small sparks were around me, I had a golden aura and golden hair. I felt much stronger.

Congratulations!

You went Super Saiyan for the first time and completed a secret quest!

Secret Quest:

Legendary Super Saiyan!

Use the rage that you build up inside you and use it to transform!

Rewards:

New Transformation

2500 Exp

Completed!

"Wow! You went Super Saiyan!" Goku shouted excited.

I deactivated my Sharingan.

"Yes and now, we will fight on equal grounds." I said and went into my battle stance.

Goku went into his battle stance and we sparred for a few more hours before I fell to the ground unconscious.

('Timeskip' snaps his imaginary fingers.
Peter somewhere else: "I don't feel so good Mr. Stark.")

I woke up to a delicious smell of meat and bacon.

I went down and saw Vegeta, Goku and Beerus sitting by a table while Whis was finishing the food.

"Hey...I just realized I didn't even got your name!" said Goku with a uncomfortable smile.

"It's alright, I forgot to say my name. I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you." I said and Goku nodded.

"Well (Y/N), sit down and eat up, you're gonna train for some time here and not only with Vegeta, Goku and me, but with Beerus!" said Whis while placing the last plate on the table.

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden or some-" As I almost finished my sentence, Vegeta cut me off.

"You're a Saiyan or atleast a Half-Blood, but you're still better than Gohan in your age, so start act like one! You're gonna train and become as strong as us! We Saiyans have Pride! Something you can't never forget! Understood?!" shouted Vegeta at me, while I just nodded.

"Well it seems you have potential, but still you're far from achieving the full power." said Beerus. I used Observe on him and yeah...

Name: Beerus

Age: ???

Title: God of Destruction

Race: Offworlder

HP: ???

MP: ???

KI: ???

STR: ???

END: ???

AGI: ???

INT: ???

WIS: ???

LUK: ???

Just like Whis eh?

Well if I'm gonna stay here for some time, I should use the time to train with literal gods.

Hello, my ningens.

Perfect. Idk what happened and I couldn't put any pictures too so yeah. If someone doesn't know how the characters look like then google it, but I doubt no one saw DBS at least some clips of it.

Goodbye, my ningens.