C H A P T E R 8

Jeff came back, irritated more than ever. Jane took advantage of this.

"You look upset. What a lovely sight." A knife was thrown at her, to which she swiftly dodged.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Some other psychotic bitch came up and ruined my fucking day. She was fucking close to the mansion too." He angrily said as he started to climb up the stairs. Masky, who was in the kitchen, heard this and had semi-wide eyes. Slender would have killed anyone who got too near to the mansion. And it wasn't like the woods regularly had people go too deep in. Y/n was the only person who was in the woods, usually. And it would make sense for Slender not to kill her because of his mission. Also, based on the phone call, she was kicked out of her house.

"Shit," Masky mumbled under his breath. Did Jeff kill her? He couldn't fail again on the same exact mission.

~

Y/n opened her eyes and looked around. She had a massive headache, and her memories of the near past were fuzzy.

"Where am I?" She said in a groggy voice. When trying to move, she realized she was in chains. Was she kidnapped?

"What a pity. Even after all that fun I had." She pouted and tapped her foot against the floor. It was weird. She knew that she should be scared, yet felt safer than she had ever felt in the past.

Some time passed, and the female was growing bored. And her, being the dumbass she is, started to try and get out of the stupid restraints she was being held in.

"Stupid arms! I wish I can just, I don't know, liquify them or something!" She pulled against them once more, but this time her arm had turned gas like and went through the chains. The hand immediately went back to its original state.

"That's not a human quality. Definitely not." Y/n was freaking out a bit on the inside. What was she becoming? Did she get bitten by some spider?

"Indeed, that isn't a property of the average human." Y/n swiftly turned her head to look at who owned the voice. It sounded familiar, yet she couldn't make out who.

Y/n looked up and was met with a tall man. He had no facial features, and looking at him gave her a massive headache. The events from not so long ago started to clear up. She was taken by the Slenderman.

"S-sir...what's happening?" Her hands were trembling, and all curiosity of what hand happened to her arm washed away. What had she gotten herself into?

"I am glad you remember who I am. Now let me explain what has happened to you."

Y/n awaited a long explanation for why she was here, but to her surprise, he kept it short. Slender explain that she would be a great addition and held all the right properties of being his proxy.

"Any more questions?"

"My arm...Sir, what had happened to my arm before?" The female had a tight grasp on her arm, risking drawing blood.

"I have given you a power that isn't known to many; Umbrakanesis. It's the power of manipulating shadows and the dark. The ability does take up much energy, and I had found you while you were very weak. So, what I did was make you a partial ghost serving as a proxy of mine." Slender explained carefully. Y/n seemed to understand and was happy about the opportunity, but she had her doubts. What if she wasn't able to control it? Would she disappoint Slender?

"Of course, you would need training and practice, but I am sure that can be helped, right?" Y/n nodded her head quickly. Slender soon then gave her two thick, black binders. It gave her all the information she needed on how to train and what she was capable of doing. Slender soon teleported out, and Y/n tried a couple of simple things she thought she could do.

   ~

After what seemed like 2 hours to Y/n, she finally found out how to levitate objects, though they could only be small and light. She looked around and found a box T.V that had a Nintendo 64 connected to it.

"Might as well." She muttered under her breath as she turned the console on and sat down on the floor. The female would be lying if she said it didn't have an eerie feel. Playing video games in a basement isn't the safest thing, not to mention in a stranger's home.

"Sonic, Mario, Legend of Zelda? I haven't played that in a while." There were many cartridges, and Y/n'd be lying if she said she didn't play most of them.

"Majoras Mask because the moon is so fucking creepy." She put the game in and started to play.

Immediately off the bat, Y/n noticed many bugs and glitches. Link would randomly set on fire, and for every step she took, he'd take 3 steps back.

'Y̴̰̮̌̀̌͒̄̍̚ő̴͚͈̳̀ư̸͙̮̤̫̲̋̃̉͗̅̇̓̚ ̸̢̡̼̞͈͎̣̝̖̦̣͐̐̌͋͒̓̅s̸͍̹͓̣̼̜̣͎̣̺̫̹̠̑́͑̽̍͌̂̌͠ȟ̸̭͔̟͕̫͝ͅo̵̞̗̦̱̖̠̥̖̰̭̱̦͑̋̑̈́̓͑͆̅̐ų̴̡̫̝̖͎̼̠̦̭̱̝͔͇̿́̏̍͝͠͠l̸̨͔̗̘̒̈͂d̵̢̡̛̹̩̮̤̪̗͔͓̲͐͌̿̓̀̾̕͜͠n̵̘͙͓̼͎̱̓̔͗́̀̈̉̀̍ͅ'̸̡̨̞̪̼̜̗̘̥͔̭̌̿̈́͛̈͗̽͂̌̽̚͘ͅt̴̙͂̏̈́͌ ̷͔͖̖̞͉̃̓͝h̵̛̥̠̦͌̔̀͐̽̀̎̋̀͑a̶̺̐v̸̡̥͉͉̪͘ȩ̶̧̛̞͕̻̰̝̌̂̏̅͑̈́̏̎̄͒́̕͘͠ ̸͙͎̅̃̏͗͒͂̕ḑ̷̹̻̬̱̤̠͉̠̦͠o̴̰͕̟̼̱̥͂̔̽̔͛̾͝n̷̨̻̳̝̮̳̗̥͍͙̮͉͍͎̈́͜ę̷̡̱̦͔̘̻̩̗̪̖̭̠̺̑͌͂̏͜͠ ̷̢̧̗̝͙̙̗̤̮̣̠̞͙̫̊̒̌͂́̊̕̕͝ť̴̘̱̲͊̽͐̃h̶̛̲͕̘̮̞͇̤̱̦̬̀̈́̀͊̌̑͜͝â̴̢͖̝̜͚͇̄͛̀͋̀͠t̶̡̼̮͍͖̩̻̖̭̗̲̤̻̖̿͜.̶̧̨̯͎͙̰͖̝̯͕̟͕̂͐͆̒̾̀̔̔͠.̸̙͖̲̣͑͂̋.̷̨̪̜̺͙͛͋̊'

"I'm fucking done with this shit." The female got up to take the game out but ended up getting shocked.

"FUCK YOU!" She held her finger in pain. The T.V screen went white, and she covered her eyes from the light.

"Who the fuck are you?"

. . .

Lmao this chapter was legit trash-

Edited

-Blxrrii