Queen of the Waves

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: The Family Crest - Beneath the Brine

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 6:11 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

And she burns like the sun

And it all falls away

Take your time and I'll take mine here today

But it cuts like a knife

And we're bound here as the night, it breaks away

And it all goes down

---

Last time on Dreams:

(Y/n) fished an Uno Reverse card out of her pocket, as well as the Toxic Kiss lipstick.

''Ahem, no u.'' The Master of Illusion told him with a smirk. 

Morro backed away, his hand hovering over his lips, with a look of utter betrayal on his face.

''How could you?'' The Master of Wind asked disbelief and heartbreak evident in his voice. His expression hardened, gritting his teeth, he used his powers to make a gust of wind to push (Y/n) away from him, and she phased through the wall, crashing into Cole.

She looked up as the beast that had entered the portal appeared, ripping apart the house to make an unwelcomed guest appearance.

''Are you okay?'' (Y/n) and Cole asked each other at the same time. They then nodded simultaneously.

''Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived.'' Wu told Misako.

''But where's my son?'' The Old Woman asked.

''We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like now!'' Ronin shouted.

Ghoultar laughed sinisterly as he turned to face the ninja.

''Whoa!'' Jay said as he looked at the ugly hulking beast with tentacles.

 ''What is that thing?'' Kai asked the others.

''She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm.'' Zane answered.

''I know one thing, she ain't pretty.'' Cake Ninja replied.

''Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch.'' Jaybird said, disgusted as it spat out more ghosts.

 ''If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago!'' Nya exclaimed, spraying water onto the huge beast. But nothing happened... 

The Preeminent's tentacles chased the ninja, with them shouting out their elements as they fired at them, but once again, proved ineffective. 

''She didn't notice that.'' Frosty the Ice Ninja told the others.

''Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures,'' Buzzmouth replied, still being chased by one of the Preeminent's tentacles.

''Hurry, onboard!'' Ronin told the citizens of Stiix.

 ''This way.'' Wu said.

 ''Look, it's Lloyd!'' Misako exclaimed, pointing to a person.

''That's not Lloyd.'' The Thief told her.

''It's Morro.'' Old Tea-Obsessed Man replied.

Morro appeared, on one of the Preeminent's tentacles, laughing. ''You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end.'' He told his former sensei.