~Part 9~

I opened the door to my classroom. The teacher wasn't there yet so I hoped we had a free period.

"Morning Krua!" Yelled Garlsie who was sitting down with Joli.

"Good morning." I said to be polite then walked to my desk and took my bag off my back before I sat down.

I opened my bag and took out my notebook which is kind of also my diary.

I've been practicing to write confession letters to Jimin. After I wrote enough, I planned on picking the best one to give to him.

I'm actually in love with Jimin, more than I thought I would've been.

"Kayte!" One of my male classmates yelled which caused me to look up at the door and there I saw Kayte.

She waved to the boy happily before sitting down in her seat which was next to mine.

"Hey Krua." She said with a smile.

"Hi."

"Why are you tearing the pages out?" she asked after seeing me rip a page and placing it to the back of my notebook.

"Oh, I'm practicing writting confession letters to my crush."

"Aw, who's your crush? From our class?"

I shook my head. "he's... from my neighborhood."

"Ooh! What's his name?"

"Uh... Chim. Yeah."

She slightly tilted her head. "huh. Okay. That's very.... unique,
seems cute." She then smiled and I continued practicing to write my confession letters to Jimin. I wrote a few and just kept tearing them out and placing them at the back of the notebook.

A few minutes later, my stomach began to grumble and it didn't look like the teacher was coming, so I told Kayte that I was going to get something at the snack bar.

I stood up from my chair and picked up my book bag and put it on my back, then I placed my pen inside my notebook and held the notebook in my hand.

While I was walking to the snack bar, I decided to pass by the P.E. room to see if Jimin had any classes with other students.

When I reached the door, it took me a while before I slowly and quietly opened it, but not all the way.

Everyone was of course following Jimin, doing stretches. Unfortunately, it didn't even take 10 seconds until one of the student's noticed me and snitched on me by saying, "a girl's at the door." He looked in my direction, making everyone including Jimin look too.

I didn't know what to say because I felt so embarrassed.

"Yes?" Jimin asked while looking at me.

"Uh.." I began to fidget my hands. "S-- sorry, wrong class." I quickly closed the door but accidently stumbled because of my nervousness and embarrassment. My notebook fell to the ground and so did my confession letters.

I immediately knelt down and quickly began to pick up the letters. I didn't care if it got wrinkled or not, I just really wanted to leave.

While picking it up, I heard the door to the P.E. room open. I quickly stood up, holding my papers and notebook in hand.

"Krua, what's the matter?" Jimin asked in genuine concern, his voice sounded lower. That same moment a teacher was passing by so we couldn't talk. "Sorry.. Mr. Park for disrupting your class." I said, barely looking at him.

"I-- it's fine, just get back to your class." Jimin said. but instead I went to the girls' restroom.