MISSING FRIEND.

ৎ ָ࣪    𓄹 ﹙𝟬𝟬𝟮﹚˖  ᨒ  .゚ ꗃ  𓄸
❛ MISSING FRIEND ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

゚ ꗃ  𓄸 ❛ MISSING FRIEND ❜ 𓂃 𓈒 𓏸₊˚

         THE NEXT DAY WAS IN FACT A SCHOOL DAY, and Grace didn't want to be late

         THE NEXT DAY WAS IN FACT A SCHOOL DAY, and Grace didn't want to be late. She quickly got dressed, checking herself out for a few minutes before actually leaving the house. She rode her bike to Mike's house as usual, knocking on his door as she came face to face with just the person she was looking for.

        "Hey, Grace," Mike greeted with a big smile, not even surprised to see her there. She came to get him early every school day, and he was more than delighted about it. See, Mike's had a crush on Grace since first grade. He was sure that it would never go away.

         "Hi, Mike, you ready to go? Or do I have to wait for you to eat breakfast like last time?" The blonde asked with raised eyebrows, her hands on her hips. Mike let out a laugh, squeezing her face in his hands.

         "That was one time. I told you it would never happen again." Mike explained, shuffling from one foot to another. Grace smiled at him, tilting her head to the side as her blonde hair covered her face a bit.

        "Sure, one time. It happens like once a week." Grace rolled her eyes, grabbing Mike's hand and pulling him towards their bikes. They got onto their bikes, and rode to school, meeting Lucas and Dustin halfway.

The four best friends made it to Hawkins Middle, with no sign of Will whatsoever. It shouldn't have been such a big deal, but Will never missed a day of school. Grace put her bike in the bike rack, sighing sadly. She had a really bad feeling in her stomach.

"Where is Will?" The blonde asked her friends. Mike looked around, squinting his eyes. "That's weird. I don't see him." The boy responded.

"I'm telling you, his mom's right. He probably just went to class early again." Lucas softly spoke, hoping he was right about this.