2•

Y/n lets out a small smile when Namjoon and Seokjin leave the bookstore. Y/n lets out a big sigh takes her tan apron off and hangs it up. She walks over to the door flips over the open sign and does it, locking the door y/n goes upstairs and into her own home. Smelling like warm cookies y/n sits down on her couch and lays her head down. Namjoon was very funny and sweet to the mute girl. Even though she couldn't hear so could always tell that he could flirt with her by the way he touched her, his brother was the same way but a lot different. The way y/n could see it she knew the two brothers were related, she also knew the two brothers had something different about them. What Namjoon had told her, his mother died in a fire so the only one who could take care of them was their dad. What Namjoon also told her was that they had a younger sister but she was no longer here in the world. Y/n did let out a few tears when she saw Namjoon let out his heart when he talked about his family.
————

The next morning was a lot harder than Seokjin would have liked. First, Namjoon had a hangover which didn't make sense to his brother but he later found out that Namjoon was drinking with Jackson. Jackson Wang was Namjoon's best friend and a famous rapper, he was in a group called Got7 in Korea. With a roll of his eyes, Seokjin walks out of the house with his hands in his coat. The cold air hit him bitterly making him shiver. Seokjin gets in the car and turns on the hot air, driving down the street Seokjin's phone rings. Looking at the caller ID he answers it but soon regrets it when he hears a very happy voice.

"Jinnie hyung! What are you doing!?" Jung Hoseok yells happily through the phone. Seokjin smiles and then laughs when he hears his second best friend tell him to shut up.

"I'm not doing anything Hobi, why are so energized this morning? It's 9:30." Jin answers.

"Um, not sure? Just am, hey how did the bookstore thing go?" Hoseok asks and Jin turns a corner and shrugs before answering.

"At first I didn't want to go but.. the lady there she's.. um." Seokjin blushes, and he blushes brightly making Hobi yell in happiness.

"You have a crush hyung!? What's her name? Is she pretty!?" He asks and Jin shrugs again and then turns another corner.

"It's just.. she is but I'm not ready to start another relationship.. not after my last one," Jin answers slowly and parks his car at a cafe.

"But hyung.. that was high school you are 23 give it a chance huh?" Hobi answers truly and Jin sighs.

"Maybe alright? I gonna go." With that, he hangs up the phone and gets out of the car.

It feels like everybody's happy but me It hurts more when I smile than when I cry Though I try to hold it back everyday, though I try to hang in there But it's not working so well, I need your hand now In moments like those, when tears fill your eyes, hold my hand tight. Should we run away? We gotta be together to get to the hidden 9 ¾ Bibbidi bobbidi the train is departing Bibbidi bobbidi our magic island when we go past this tunnel when we open our eyes Our dreams become reality Please be my eternity Please call my name Run away run away run away with me At the world's end forever together Run away babe Give me an answer, please
~Run away TXT ~