•💕George ~ more than friends💕•

You were in high school. Your only friend was a boy named George. You and him had been friends since you were 4. You were now 16. You hadn't really felt any feelings for George. Well not that you were aware of. This was until he got a girlfriend called Pattie. You hated her. Though you tried to be happy for George as he was your one and only best friend. However, lately him and Pattie seemed to be drifting apart.

It was 11pm on a Friday evening. It was pouring down outside and had been for the past 5 hours. You were reading your favourite book curled up on the couch with some blankets. You were interrupted by loud knocking on the door. It wouldn't be your parents as they had gone to London overnight as they were on a date. You were scared yet confused.
"Y/n if you're there please let me in. It's George," a voice shouted from the other side of the door. You sprung up off the couch and ran over to the door quickly unlocking it. George was stood on your doorstep in the pouring rain. You gestured for him to come in and so he did. You ran over to the couch fetching a blanket and throwing it around him.
"George what are you doing here?" You asked confused.
"I needed someone to talk to and you were the only person I could think of. The lads would probably laugh at me if I went to them," he said with a tone of sadness in his voice. You hugged him knowing he was upset and probably needed it. You couldn't stand seeing him sad.
"What's wrong Georgie?" You asked still hugging him. He looked at you and then the floor. He let out a sigh and began to speak.
"It was mine and patties 2 month anniversary today. After school I went to see her to give her a present. But I saw her with another person. I think his name is Eric," he said and started crying slightly. Inside you were happy. Ever since Pattie and George got together, you noticed that you had feelings for George. In fact, you thought that you were both perfect for each other. You tried to comfort him.
"It's okay Georgie," you said pulling him into another hug and patting his back.
"I'm sure you'll find someone a lot better." He broke out of the hug so he was facing you.
"You're right and I think I have," you were confused.
"Which is why I think you should have these," he continued handing you a box of chocolates.
"George what are you trying to say?" You asked opening the chocolates.
"Y/n, I love you. I have since year 7 ( you're now in year 11). I was too scared to say or do anything. Also I never knew If you ever liked me back ..." he started rambling on about the history of his love for you. You cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips. He seemed shocked at first and quickly kissed back.
"I love you too George," you said grabbing him by the arm and pulling him upstairs to your bedroom...

💖

💖

It's quite short so sorry about that. Requests are open also do you think I should write more smut?