chapter 42

I just finished doing my four months check up I can't wait till my baby gets here. I'm dying to know the gender of the baby but I'll have to wait until one more month. Everyone keeps saying that I'm going to have a girl but Lorenzo says it's a boy. It doesn't really matter if it's boy or a girl I'll love them both the same. Mia turned five yesterday and we went out to have some fun.

"Momma" Amelia called as she ran into the room laughing. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey princess who are you running from?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Uncwle" she said then pointed at the door "we play hide go seek" she said and smiled. Oh she's playing with Daniel. She wiggled out of my hold and ran into the bathroom. I yawned then rubbed my bump.

"Mommy feels a little hungry" I said then stood up. Lorenzo went home to do business and he'll be back today. I left the room and went to the kitchen. I took out a bottle of water then placed it down on the counter.

"Pickels, chocolate and chips how does that sound?" I whispered as I took up the jar of pickles. I took one out and took a bite. "Hmm" I hummed while closing my eyes. "That taste so damn good" I left the kitchen and walked into the living room.

"Mia what are you doing back there?" I laughed and she placed her finger on her lips.

"Shush mommy" she said and I shook my head then took a bite of my chocolate and chips together. Damn that's good I should be eating this everyday. "Mommy what are you eating?" She asked with her nose scrunched up. I rolled my eyes and she giggled.

"Mia they are going to find you it's very obvious where your hiding" I said and she got out and sat beside me. "Go hide somewhere else Mia" I mumbled and she shook her and took a piece of my chocolate. I pouted and she giggled.

"I always get caught so I'll sit this one out" she said and I smiled and hugged her. I heard Amelia screamed and I laughed.

"Looks like they found Melia, who always wins?" I asked.

"Caterina" she said then pouted. After I finished eating I went into the powder room to wash my hand. The light was turned off and my heart started beating fast.

"I know your in their Caterina" someone said then opened the door.

"It's not Caterina why would you turn the lights off anyways?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Sorry I was playing hide and seek with the kids" he said and I smiled.

"So turn the light back on then" I said I could feel him coming closer "what are you doing?" I asked then step back.

"Who are you? How comes I've never seen you before?" He asked me as he breath fanned my face. "Your voice reminds me of someone I met hmm, Mariya" he said and my eyes widen.

"Logan" I whispered and his lips were really close to mine. I placed my hands on his chest and tried pushing him back. "I'm married to your brother" I said and I hear him chuckled.

"Is that a trick to stop me from kissing you?" He said and I shouted no.

"I'm pre-" I was about to say when he kissed me. My eyes widen and I started hitting his chest. "Mariya" I heard Lorenzo called. The light came on back and the door opened.

"What the fuck are you doing get your hands off my wife" Lorenzo shouted then pulled Logan off. I looked up and my heart started beating really fast, twins.

Logan smirked then licked his lips. "Mariya how could you let him kiss you?" Lorenzo asked and I was in shock to answer. Lorenzo left and I glared at Logan.