1. Awake

Jimin was sleeping peacefully when he felt something soft on his lips. But this didn't wake him up completely, Something sliding into his pajama pants did. He rapidly forced that thing to slide out and sat up on the bed. When he sat up he was face to face with very pissed off Taemin.
Oh it was Taemin's Hand.

“Baby I told you to wait till our anniversary. It is not very far. Just 2 months. Why don't you wait for it, when you've waited ten months. And please don't give me that look. I know what you will say now but it won't -”

“Yes I know you've made your mind to wait till anniversary but I'm a man with needs and I'm not satisfied with oral anymore. Well I'll not force you. It looks pretty obvious to me you won't Change your mind no matter how much you claim to love me. ”
Taemin replied angrily and got up from bed.

“Taemin please just listen to me. I know -”
Jimin was talking as he got up from bed as well and he heard loud slamming of door before exiting his bedroom. Well bedroom of his shared apartment with his boyfriend.

Well it is been 8 months since Taemin asked for sex for the first time and he is persistent since. Jimin knows his instincts tell him that he has to save himself until marriage but his instincts Also told him to not get engaged with Taemin this early either.

He don't know why he listened to whoever was in his head. He wanted to show Taemin that he was willing to give himself to him but he didn't know why he didn't want to do it at the same time. He needed to figure this out early because Taemin's threat of breaking up with him was fresh in his mind. But first he needed to go to his boyfriend's office to apologize.

           Yoongi's POV

“Mom I told you I don't have any interest in marriage or mating. I told you I need to choose someone as my mate before even thinking about mating. And children are not in my list yet. I can change my mind about it after meeting someone worthy of being my mate, if he is going to meet me ever. I don't want to forget Hoseok either. I know he cheated on me but I can't forget him.” Yoongi whined on breakfast table when his mother asked him about his interests on marriage so far.

This answer earned him a snort from his parents.

“Dad you agreed that if I join your company you will not let mom bother me for 1 month. And I joined office 1 week ago. It is still 3 weeks till mom starts nagging me again.”

“But she is right Yoongi. This week BOD meeting decided that they will let you keep the company if you are in a serious relationship by the end of this year. Not breaking anyone's heart by ditching and getting ditched either. And a serious relationship in our dynamics is called 'MATING'. ”

“Daadddd” Yoongi whined.