3. Idea

Yoongi was so pissed at his father for not being helpful so he didn't even bother to have breakfast when he went to his office. He was going to be in his office in the top floor of building and will be there till night. It wasn't that yoongi didn't want to mate or marry it was just his Alpha who stubbornly refused to mate or marry anyone beside his actual mate. Even he didn't mate Hoseok after 2 years of serious relationship because of his inner Alpha. So here he was so frustrated that he wanted to punch someone so bad in the face.

Elevator was about to close when he motioned and it opened and he was mesmerized by the person present in the elevator. Said person was so beautiful. Yoongi's Alpha yelped in his head. And yoongi was besides that person in a second. The person wasn't emitting any scent and was human so why Yoongi's wolf was thinking the person present in his mate. Yoongi was astonished. Then he saw the said person was going to 6th floor which Yoongi was about to visit today after today's meeting. So Yoongi curiously asked.

Yoongi was stunned when he heard from the stranger that he was Taemin's boyfriend.

***

Yoongi quickly entered his main office and called for intercom of 6th floor. He needed to do this before doing anything.

---------
Jimin's P.O.V

Jimin went straight for taemin cabin were he was working on something. And when Taemin sensed Someone he glanced up and he got furious when he saw jimin in his work place.

“How many times should I tell you to wait for me in lobby. What are you doing here?”
Taemin whisper-yelled at jimin. Jimin was about to reply when a person interrupted them.

“Taemin boss wants to see you. Alone”

“Jimin don't say a word baby I'll see you back home and we'll talk. Just go back. ” he said as he peckes jimin's pouty lips. Jimin is standing still when Taemin goes out. Jimin can feel eyes on him so he quickly ducked and left the floor.

He was out of the company when someone came running after him.

“Mr jimin-ssi let me drop you. Bos-Taemin sir asked me to drop you off. ”
Jimin got so much happy that Taemin was doing it for him and he went with the driver. It was strange giving driver the directions of his apartment but the driver told him that he was new and he didn't know much about Taemin's apartment's directions. And jimin believed. He was so naive and he didn't know.

He was thinking that Taemin deserved him and he was willing to give himself to him tonight, so he didn't only thing he knew he could do to make himself ready. Call his best friend.

If you are disturbing my sex just to vent that Taemin is guilt tripping you to have sex with him then honey you are wasting mine and kookie's time. ” taehyung said panting.

“No tae. I wanted to ask you how can I dress up to look gorgeous and sexy for Taemin? I want to have sex TONIGHT.”