Me? Vice..what?

Both yue and Qin Yu Chen woke up in the morning after their peaceful sleep where as some people like her father spent a sleepless night thinking about her parting words yesterday.

Yue received a summon to the Manor's main hall early after they finished their breakfast. Yue left Qin Yu Chen in the room who was looking at her with a wrongful expression.

Soon she arrived at the main hall and she was not surprised to find only her father waiting for her. Yue chuckled seeing her father's haggard look.

"You unfilial girl, you left with the words that I'm going to have a son-in-law. You have things to explain, right dear daughter?" Yue don't Know why but she has a bad premonition about the sudden change in his expression.

"Well, I have two things for you. First: I will introduce you to him when the time is ripe. Second: I want you to be the vice sect master of my sect 'Dark Phoenix'." He took sometime to register her words but there result made him pale.

"Me? Vice..what? Tell me clearly yue." Yue looked at her father like an idiot and started explaining "The dark phoenix sect is mine and I'm the one started it. So I want you to become the vice sect master of it. And now we're leaving to the sect."

Not giving him any time to refuse, Yue opened a teleportation portal and teleported both of them to the sect's base. Yue gave him a mask to cover his identity and she too put on one.

Yue called all the members and introduced her father as the vice sect master. And she appointed 6 of them to be the elders and asked them to start recruit students.

After the introductions,yue and her father went to her room. Nalan Lord was just looking at her with a proud look.

Who doesn't know about the dark phoenix sect? It's just like a dark horse and now was the number one sect in the entire kingdom. In just a span of 2-3 years,it became so powerful that they can even defeat the Royal family.

And now the sect master of that powerful sect turned out to be his daughter. What can any father expect from their children any more than that?

Yue left some rewards for the disciples and some missions for them. Then they teleported back to their manor. Yue went to her courtyard and Nalan Lord went to continue his work.

When she opened the door,she was meet with a scene of Qin Yu Chen throwing a tantrum. She helplessly shook her head and hugged him from behind. He then turned to her and started complaining that she left without even informing him.

Yue kissed his cheek and asked him "ok,now?" He nodded continuously and anyone can see that he was beyond happy that she took the initiative to kiss him even if it's in the cheek.

Yue told him what happened and (you know) he will approve all of her actions. When they were talking, lan entered her room and handed an invitation to her.

Yue took the invitation and read it. It was an invitation for a banquet in the Royal palace. And the empress is the one who sent her an invitation so yue accepted it without any further thoughts.