Preference 12 :)

This is something he loves about you, physically.

I don't know if I worded that correctly but here we go!

HOLD ON THO, CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THIS SNIPER PICTURE? Sorry, Sniper is just one of my favorites, so I'll probably be using pictures of him for a few more chapters :)

WARNINGS: a little suggestive;)
—————————————-

Scout:
Scout loves your legs. He doesn't know why, but he just loves them. It makes him blush when you show off your legs or intertwine them with his.

Sniper:
Sniper is absolutely in love with your hair. During lazy days, or at night, he often finds himself playing with your hair. After a long day, he loves to cuddle with you and mess with your beautiful hair. It's actually become a way of calming him down.

Spy:
Spy loves you hands. He often says your hands fit perfectly with his. He loves how your hands feel against his and it often makes him weak. If you ever leave your hands on his chest, even if it was for a moment, it will take his breath away. You often use this to your advantage. ;)

Soldier:
Soldier is in love with your arms. They show him how strong you really are. He often gets flustered when you show them off, and tells you how beautiful they are and how beautiful you are. He also likes how they feel when he holds them or when you hug him.

Engineer:
The Texan is crazy about your smile. He loves how your whole face lights up and how beautiful you look. He'll often find himself doing anything just to bring a smile to your face, and it makes you love him even more.

Pyro:
Pyro loves your fingers:).
He likes to mess around with them when he's bored. He always seems fascinated by them, and you think that's adorable. Plus, it's better if he plays with your finger then if he starts another fire in the neighbors yard.

Demo:
Demo loves everything about you. He loves you from your head to your toes, and he usually finds himself staring at you. He wonders how a guy like him ended up with someone as beautiful and amazing as you.

Medic:
Medic is hopelessly in love with your eyes. He could get lost in them for hours if you'd let him. He's fascinated by the way they light up when your happy. He's a little embarrassed to admit it, but he always gets a little turned on when you make eye contact with him.

Heavy:
Heavy doesn't really see the importance of outer-beauty. He of course, thinks you are stunning, but he doesn't like to say he attracted to your figure or anything. He sees the importance in inner-beauty, and he firmly sticks with his beliefs.
—————————————-

I like this chapter lol.

I KNOW I WROTE THIS, BUT DEMO GOT ME LIKE 🥺 -
DEMO DESERVES LOVE AND APPRECIATION!

....you heard me.

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!