He Always Gets His Ways, Well Most Times

~+After Filming: Outside the Studio+~

With his kids already in his car and Tika in Tord's car, the two adults stood across from each other. Tom with his arms crossed and Tord holding his hands behind his back.

"What do you want now?" Tom questions while trying to remain calm. "If this is about the kids-"

"It's is actually about the kids, our kids specifically." Tord looks back at his ex boyfriend seriously. "Listen, I know what I did was horrible."

"How about tragic? Tord, you left me with two babies I had to care for with no support whatsoever to back me up when you knew how financially unstable I was back then." He clenched the sleeve of his shirt tightly. Trying very hard to control his emotions like his anger.

"And I'm sorry," The CEO apologizes sincerely. "I just wanted to ask if I could help you financially with them. You know, pay half their tuition for their education and supplies. I want to make up for all this lost time."

Tom took a breath and let's it out. "Tord," He said seriously. "I've done everything for Torm and Tomi since you gave them to me. Care for them, feed them, you name it. I do not need your help, ever." He was about to turn around to open the door to the driver seat but Tord had the nerve to stop him again.

"Tom, just one day." He at least wanted one day with the boys to get to know them. How they've been and possibly what Tom's been doing since they parted. "Give me one day with them and you can have them decide for themselves if they want to do so."

Tom glances at the two teens seated in the back seat of his car. Both busy looking at Torm's phone and talking about something on the screen.

He sighs in defeat, probably going to regret this choice later. "Fine, one day. When are you able to spend time with them?"

Tord smiles and pulls out one of his private business cards out to hand to Tom. "I have to recheck my schedule, but here's my personal number to contact me by. Send me a text and I'll respond as soon as I can."

Tom takes the card and reads the info with some distaste. After copying the phone number later, he'll be sure to burn the card the first chance he gets.

"If we're done now I'm going to leave." Tom proceeds to open the driver door and take a seat inside. Tord watching him with a content expression that Tom won't give a second glance at for his own sake.

Tord returned to his own car where Tika is seated in the passenger seat eager to know what they were talking about.

"What did you and Mr. Tom talk about?"

"Nothing much princess." He buckled himself down to his seat and starts the car. "We just exchanged our contacts to talk."

Tika hums as her dad pulls out of his parking spot to drive them home. "Are you not telling me something?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Mom and you have been pretty weird lately whenever one of my friends is mentioned. The Thompson family specifically after we visited their house." Tika deduces clearly much to Tord's amusement. His adopted daughter smart and charming is a wonder itself.

Tord rolls the window down a bit to let a fresh breeze in. "I guess I should tell you since you'll be living with me from now on."

"Please do." Tika said leaning back in her seat to hear Tord out.

"Your friends, Tomi and Torm, were creations of mine back in the day. I made them for Tom who was my old boyfriend and who I chose to breakup with on mutual terms if I did something for him." He shakes his head and turns the wheel onto another road. "Me being young and stupid took his angry joke seriously and created your friends with our dna combined. So technically, Torm and Tomi are your legal step brothers? Or brothers in general?"