Banquet

After yue gave her presents to her third aunt and third sister, they chatted for sometime. Seeing it's already evening, they returned to their courtyard.

Next day morning 3 carriages are waiting outside the manor. Yue wore the dress she picked yesterday and exited her room. After all the members gathered at the door,yue was called by her father to ride with him.

Feeling a killing intent, yue turned to that side and was greeted by her second aunt and second sister 'Nalan Feng' whose eyes were emitting a strong intent to kill her. Yue smiled at them and boarded her carriage.

They reached the palace in less than an hour. They entered the palace and the maids led them to a garden where the banquet was taking place.

Soon an enunch came in and announced the arrival of empress dowager, emperor and empress. All of the people in the garden kneeled "Greetings your majesty the emperor, the empress dowager and the empress." Soon they reached their seats and the emperor said in a straight voice "Rise, there is no need for formality. Enjoy yourselves."

Then all of them seated in their place. When the empress dowager spotted yue in the crowd,she was fuming with anger and delight. She shouted her name suddenly making the whole hall quiet.

Yue knew the rain for her outburst and she silently went to the empress dowager. Then she started scolding yue " you unfilial girl, you visited both the emperor and empress and forgot about me. As a punishment, you have to sit with me in this banquet and has to visit me once every two days. Understand?"

Yue laughed out loud and agreed to her request. The remaining people were dumbfounded at the scene infront of them. Another scene happened before they regained their senses. 'the emperor laughed. The emperor who is believed to have facial paralysis laughed.'

"Mother,why does she has to sit beside you. Yue come here." The empress was completely angered by his words. They started arguing about where yue has to sit.m and yue was looking at them with a gentle smile in her eyes.

Yue finally had enough of their bickering and whispered in the ears of the empress dowager "grand mother, I will visit you after the banquet and I also have something to give you. Now, please stop it."

Her words instantly calmed the dowager and a smile bloomed on her face. ' is this the Royal family or all these are imposters?' The banquet ended with this thought but everyone had only one thought 'never offend that girl'.

Yue told her father that she will come later and has to visit the empress dowager. Yue slowly made her way towards the courtyard of her 'grand mother'.