[149]

Chou Sana

Tzuyu:
Hey, love. I'm sorry for shouting at you awhile ago

Tzuyu:
I'm really sorry

Tzuyu:
I hope you're fine

Tzuyu:
I'm on my way home. I'm sorry if it took so long

Tzuyu:

Tzuyu:Let's talk, okay?

Tzuyu:
Let's talk, okay?

Tzuyu:
I love you so much

••••

Tzuyu finally arrived in their house and he quickly went upstairs to check Sana. He saw Nayeon and Jihyo sitting next to Sana who is currently facing the other side of the wall. The two stood up right away the moment they saw him. Nayeon glared at him and signaled that she's watching him using her fingers while Jihyo just tapped Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Lock the door downstairs. Thank you" Tzuyu thanked Sana's friends before he closes their bedroom door. He sat on their bed and later on he wraps his arm around Sana's waist, pressing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu apologized as he pulls her closer to him, flipping her with just a perfect amount of pressure.

"What's wrong, baby? Tell me everything please" Tzuyu caresses his wife's cheeks, carefully wiping her tears with his fingers. Sana didn't say anything but Tzuyu can feel all the pain that she's carrying and he just wanna hold her until it goes away.

"Shhh" he hushed "I'm here, okay?" he hugs her tighter and tries to make her feel better. He pets her hair and let her vent and cry out on his chest.

"I love you" Tzuyu mumbled and placed a soft kiss on his wife's head. His warmness calmed Sana down and she contently fell asleep in his arms. Tzuyu stayed awake for quite some time and keep an eye on her. There must be a reason why Sana is feeling this way, he thought to himself.