16🎗 UNVEILED 🎗

"Let me gooooo."

SEAN struggled in PENG'S grip but he was too strong. JG walked to him, and tried to smooch him on lips, but SEAN turned his head away in disgust.

"My my, you will learn little one. Slowly, you will learn to accept me, and be submissive. I will make you...."

He turned around.

"But before that let me introduce myself. Myself, JIN GUANGSHAN, former military man and colleague of your bodyguard WANG BO JUN."

"He isn't my bodyguard. He's my BETROTHED."

SEAN yelled at JG.

" Oh, so you know huh!!! Then let me tell you the full fact of your life. XIAO and WEN family story....See, there was this excessively rich WEN household. They had two children, the elder daughter, Miss. Wen Cangse and her younger brother Master Wen Ruohan."

MISS

MISS. WEN CANGSE

MASTER WEN RUOHAN

MASTER WEN RUOHAN

" Mom......"

SEAN mumbled.

" Yep, your mom. And your uncle."

"I have an Uncle!!!???? "

"Had. No more..... Anyways, now, Miss.Wen was a real talented business woman, but she wasn't the type men wanted. She wasn't sexy, seductive or highly beautiful, unlike YOU, who's a real addict for Men. On the contrary, in spite of being very smart, she was plain and mature looking, loving and caring, and very modest. To tell the truth, she was a lady of values, a real gem. But people saw with eyes rather than heart. And no suitable match was found for her."