PLOT TWIST!

Angels Assemble!!! I HAVE to tell you all something!

Firstly, I hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday, and if not ☹ I truly hope from the bottom of my heart that what I am about to reveal to you will brighten your day. Seriously, right now I am sending you all virtual hugs and letters of thanks.... because ....

I'm getting published!

Yes! I know! I can't believe this news either! It honestly feels like the biggest plot twist in my own life

Please comment your thoughts. Not only would I appreciate it, but I really do want to know your overall thoughts!

Now. I'm being one hundred per cent honest with you all when I say that I cannot possibly thank you all enough for all of the CONSTANT love, appreciation, kind and sweet messages and overall support you all have SHOWERED both me and Lucifer's Darling. You all are truly angels and ahhh, just, thank you. Seriously, thank you.

I have loved writing the story that is Lucifer's Darling and I am so, so grateful to you all who have joined me on this rollercoaster from when it started out to this very moment – publishing! I feel so connected with you all and I both love and appreciate how active and sweet you are with your support! This would NOT be possible without you – so THANK YOU!!

So. PRESENT TIME!!! As a token of my gratitude – and because you angels are the freakin' BEST and, therefore, deserve nothing but the BEST – I will be giving away never-before-seen content! That means you get a bonus chapter, and you get a bonus chapter! EVERYBODY gets a bonus chapter! That's right angels, this is brand new stuff from your favourite characters!

 PRESENT TIME!!! As a token of my gratitude – and because you angels are the freakin' BEST and, therefore, deserve nothing but the BEST – I will be giving away never-before-seen content! That means you get a bonus chapter, and you get a bonus chap...

As you now know ( I seriously cannot stop smiling) this book is going to be published on NOVEMBER 27, 2019 EST. I am still going to be here on Wattpad, creating and writing, but for copyright reasons, my publisher asked be to take down the last few chapters before publishing. (If you haven't finished reading yet, have no fear – you'll be able to read on VERY SOON. You'll have to let me know what you think!

My publishers are absolute angels too and they are setting up a website for me. (Seriously feeling the legit writer vibes!!) AND, here's ANOTHER present! On this site, YOU can participate in a book cover contest for Lucifer's Darling. YOU can create and submit the cover you've always wanted and imagined for the story. And who knows? Maybe you'll be the lucky one to have his/her name in print on the book itself AND on its cover!!

You! A book cover artist. Imagine that!

Here are the following things you need to know before joining the contest:

- Send the covers to my agent at ftwagent@gmail.com on OR before NOVEMBER 14, 2019 EST.

- Know that if we choose your cover, you WILL get credit on the physical cover and inside the book. If you're an aspiring graphic artist, this can be a hella exciting thing to add to your portfolio and might bring you future work from us and other book publishers.

- If your cover wins, we will do everything we can to use it.  However, you need to know that there can be odd reasons why we might not be able to. For example, we might not be able to use the Photoshop file because of an error or we might find a copyrighted image in the cover design.

- The cover must meet the following requirements:

- High-res, in JPG and PSD (Photoshop) format, so that we can use it for the paperback version of the book

- 5.5 in x 8.5 in and 300 DPI (pixels per inch)

- Must have the book title "Lucifer's Darling" and my author name "Vicky Jayne"

Here are some handy dandy tips:

- The cover has to look good in Amazon thumbnail size. This will help spread the word about Lucifer's Darling and attract other readers; make them want to click on it!

- The text needs to be readable.

- Use only one font

Heads up, this is not mandatory. I'm only giving you angels this little gift as a chance to get involved with the book launch because there is no way I could have gotten here without you. I can't express my gratitude enough!

Please stay tuned for more updates.

Until next time angels,

-V