Chapter 16

Sierra's POV

I couldn't wait to see my mum and Alex, it had been ages. I really did miss them and the fact Gabriel arranged all this for me on my birthday couldn't make me anymore happier.

Putting on the final touch which was my perfume. I looked at myself once more in the mirror, feeling prettier than I've ever felt before. Most of the time I'd prefer to wear jeans with everything and dresses once in a while but with this dress I felt like I could even wear it to sleep if need be. Looking at the clock and deciding to hurry up as Luca was waiting and he needed to get back to Gabriel as soon as possible, I carried my black bag and put my phone and lip gloss chain in it and my little body spray. Rushing out of my room as it was almost six I went down the stairs .Luca was in the sitting room with Gabriel and they were having some sort of discussion before i interrupted them.

"Im done" both of them turning their heads towards the direction of my voice which was obviously the entrance of the sitting room.

Luca stood up from his seat with a look of astonishment, like he was in awe of something.

"Wow wow wow Sisi you look gorgeous, that doesn't even cut it." Feeling quite shy, I muttered a thank you with my head to the floor. This was the second time today. I wish Gbariel could see me evem though it didn't matter much if he could see or not but i wanted him to see how beautiful the dress he got for me was. He also stood up from his seat and surprisingly walked towards me and stood right I'm front of me. I looked up into his eyes and then he smiled me.

"I'm sure you look stunning Sierra, I don't need to see you to know you are a beautiful woman." Someone call 911 I was about to pass out. Did he just call me beautiful even when he couldn't see me?

I felt I was walking on cloud 9 right now. We stood there for a while longer before i muttered a thank you and then Luca cleared his throat.

"If you guys are done staring at each other, I might as well commence my chauffeur job Gabriel, don't you think?" He asked With the raise of his eyebrow towards Gabriel and a slight smirk forming on his lips.

"Oh yeahh Sierra you should get going. Your family is waiting for you don't forget have fun and I'll see you when you get back. I guess." Gabriel said laughing after probably because of the last statement he made.

"Okay then, I'll be on my way. See you too." And with a random hug and an awkward smile I all but ran out of his house waiting in front of the door for Luca.

Luca came out some minutes later. And he ushered me towards the vehicle we were going to use this evening.

He opened the door for me after closing it he went round and slipped into the drivers seat.

"Im sorry for wasting time, I took Gabriel up to his room" I gave him a quick nod after what he said. My mind was still on the fact that Gabriel will be all alone at home. I didn't want him to be lonely as that was what im sure he feared most. Loneliness.

"Are you sure Gabriel's going to be okay alone? I mean he could also drop me off too." Spilling out every single one of my thoughts.

"Take a chill pill jill, he's going to be fine. He's a grown ass man. He'll be okay. Now let's get to the main matter hand. On a scale of 1 through 10 how much do you like him?"

I almost choked on my saliva. I turned my head and looked abruptly at Luca how did he know i liked Gabriel? I hate to break it to ya sis, but at the rate you're going I'm sure the whole Giovanni staff know about your undying love for their employer. My sub conscious rang in my head.

Luca immediately looked in my direction too and i couldn't hold his stare so I looked the other way, out of the window. If he looked at me any longer I'm sure he would know the feelings I had for his best friend was on a higher level than a 10. I ignored his question and he seemed to get a hint as the drive to wherever we were going to was silent.