8

We left off...

"Hey Bob" Uraraka greeted with a smile. He slowly turned towards her and returned her warm smile.

"Thank you for getting my violin for me. It really means a lot."

Bob was silent for a while before he shook his head, "I didn't take it down. Bakugo gave it to me to return it to you. He asked me for a l—" Bob covered his mouth quickly and mumbled a curse. "I probably shouldn't have said that."

"B-Bakugo?"

We continue...

۵Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ Sᴛʀɪɴɢ۵
uraraka's point of view

I didn't know how to react to what Bob had told me. I didn't question him after what he said and just turned slowly on my heels. With the way I was walking, I was most likely going to be late to class but I couldn't really wrap my mind around the new information.

I wanted to go and ask Bakugo himself but there wasn't really a need to because all the piece slowly began falling in to place.

If Bakugo was the one that took my violin down that mean he was there to see it with me. So that mean that the guy that brought me back to my room was him. And that mean that I—

The snort that left my lips was loud as the final piece clicked. I crouched down and ran my fingers through my hair. "I didn't really do that" she whispered to herself in the middle of the empty hall.

I thought about what Mina told me this morning and groaned in embarrassment. I brushed what she told me aside because I was happy to have my violin back but now I just want to hide in a ditch somewhere and never face Bakugo again.

"I'll just forget about it" I said standing up straight and walking down the hall to my class that I was really late for. I gave myself a mini pep talk on my way there and tried to push the thought of Bakugo out my mind as best as I could.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Izuku and I decided to work on our assignment after we had something to eat. After my classes ended, I asked Mina, Aoyama, and Jirou if they wanted to come along. Sadly they declined because they said they already had something to eat so I headed to the cafe by myself. Izuku was probably waiting there for me anyways.

"Hey Uraraka" he greeted from the table in the corner just as I stepped in. I smiled and waved as I walked over. "Your friends couldn't make it?"

"They said they ate already" I said shrugging off my bag. Izuku said he ordered already and I didn't complain because he said he knew all that was good about this place. I trust him enough to not feed me anything gross.

As we were talking about our classes, my phone buzzed in my bag and I fished it out to see Tsuyu's name on the screen.

"Forget about me" was what she said instead of a hello.

"I would never" I giggled resting my elbow on the table so I can put my chin in my palm. I watched Izuku get up and get our order after his name was called.

"Good, now tell me what goes on."

"No—" the word died before it can make it past my lips. The thoughts I worked hard to bury in the very depths of my mind came rushing back at full force. I cringed and I felt my toes curl in my shoes.

"Yep, there's something. Spill the tea sister."

"Uh, not right now" I said slowly in to the phone. Izuku rested the cake and drink in front of me and I sent him a grateful smile in return.