Chapter 21

One year... That went a little bit quicker than I thought. I have learned all the possible Breath Styles with no problem. If I had the same weapon as Gyoumei, I would also learn the Breath of Stone but I like katana more than a flail.

The Eleventh style of the Breath of Water was still a problem. I tried a few things but none of them worked or they did? Not sure, since I didn't have anything or anyone properly attacking me.

I also could just wait until Sabito or Giyu have completed the style and ask them to teach me it.

Kanae had left in one week or so after she had taught the basics of the Breath of Flower to me. All I had to do was to practice and practice until it was good as my other Breath Styles.

Kukuku. I can feel myself getting stronger and better. I may not be good as Kanae but I still can do some simple counters since most of the moves are counters.

I wonder what Kanae and Shinobu have been doing this past year. Mostly just killing demons and saving people. I haven't gotten any warnings from my Kasugai Crow so I think they should be doing fine.

I was leaning against a tree while taking a small nap. The tree was in the backyard of the Thunder Estate. I could feel the cool wind blow gently and the sound of Bell training. This was truly the bliss of my life...

"Shin! Come and look!" Bell called out for me and I stood up lazily. I let out a yawn and stretched my arms while making my way towards Bell.

"Hm?" I let out a sound tiredly. My eyes were almost closed and I struggled to keep them open.

"I can finally do it." Bell told me and used Chidori Stream. Since I wasn't that close it didn't hit me. Bell's Chidori Stream was smaller than mine but it was still an improvement. She also doesn't get numb that much anymore.

"Wao! That's amazing, Bell! But you need to make it bigger than that." I told Bell with a grin as I ruffled her hair. She pouted while fixing her hair but nodded.

"Un..." Bell muttered quietly. I smiled at her reaction and this time I patter her head. She had her eyes closed and smiled brightly as I patted her head.

Agh! I really need to find a camera somewhere and make a collection of my sisters being adorable! Kukuku. If I can't find any, I will create one myself Dr. Stone style! With the power of Senku-sensei, I can create anything!

The only problem is that I don't remember how it was made... I guess I have to give up at making one... No! This is all for the adorable sisters of mine! I will find or create one for sure!

I let out an evil chuckle as I thought about my excellent plan. I felt Bell tug at the sleeve of my haori and I looked at her.

"Shin, you are laughing out loud again." Bell told me and I quickly stopped.

This starting to become a habit now...

I heard my Kasugai Crow calling out for me above me. And once again, the crow landed on my head.

"Oyakata-sama is calling for every Hashira!" the crow shouted and flew away before I could throw it away.

"Bell, take care of our home for a while. I don't think this will take that much time." I told Bell. She nodded and I jumped out of the Thunder Estate quickly.

I saw Kagaya's Estate and didn't bother about going through the front door so I jumped in the backyard. I saw Tengen already there and wasn't that surprised since his speed is really fast. He was already kneeling down to Kagaya.

I landed without making any sound and kneeled down to Kagaya. His disease had started to spread to one of his eyes and it made me frown. Kagaya saw me frown and his smile softened a bit.