Chapter 31

Peter's P.O.V

I head back up to the living room and see that everyone is still there. I sit down next to Tony he gives me a sly smile.

"What?" I ask and he just shrugs 'innocently'.

"So Peter, that was your boyfriend?" Clint asks and he's also smiling.

"Well yes, can you believe it." I say and do jazz hands.

"To be honest Peter... I had my doubts..." He says with a chuckle.

"Rude."

"Ladies, ladies, calm your cat fight. We still gotta tell Peter the news." Natasha says and I look at her a little confused.

"Oh yeah! Peter, tomorrow we'll be having some guests over." Tony explains and I nod.

"Who are they?" I ask and Clint peaks up.

"Can I tell him? Pleaseeee?" Clint whines and Nat nods. "Alright... The king of Wakanda is coming here tomorrow." My jaw drops. "Annndddd... he's also bringing his sister, the princess of Wakanda with him."

"R-really...?" I ask and I look over at Tony. He nods and I fake faint.

"Woah kid, you okay?" Tony asks and he chuckles a little. I then fly up from my spot.

"Now I can ask her how she made Bucky's arm! And all her inventions! " I fanboy.

"Oh look, we have a fanboy." Clint snickers and they all start laughing. I blush a little and sit back down. 

"How long will they be staying?" I ask Tony.

"Just a couple of days." Tony answers and I nod. Tony then looks at the watch on his arm and gives me a smirk. "Time for bed spider baby." 

I let out a loud "Uggghhhhh" and stand up, starting to make my way towards the bedrooms.

"And don't forget to brush your teeth!" Tony yells with a small laugh.

"Alright, Dad." I say fake annoyed and laugh a little as I make my way towards my room. But I stop in the hallway where they can't see me to listen if they're going to spill some tea.

"Called it." I hear Natasha say and Clint groans a bit so I guess he gave her money.

"Wait, what? Did you bet on something?" Tony asks and I hear some light snickers.

"Well... we were maayyybbeee... betting on who Peter would call dad first..." Clint says and he's still snickering. I get a little red and quietly sit down on the floor feeling embarrassed.

"He... he actually called me dad once before this." I hear Tony mumble all of a sudden and I get a little confused. 'Did... did I call him dad once before? When?' I think to myself.

"When?" Steve asks.

"Well, it was actually the day we...uhh...'discovered' his identity... or...uhh... earlier that day. He came to the tower a little earlier since he got suspended but he felt ill. I think he said it was some sort of... 'sensory overload'... or something like that." Tony starts. "Anyways, I told him to go to bed, so I helped him to his room and when he got into bed he was half asleep. I don't think he remembers saying it... but... he said '...Thanks...Dad...'."

I am speechless. Did I really say that... oh god...

"This was of course before we really knew anything so... uhh... yeah..." Tony finishes.

"That was adorable." Clint says and I can literally hear the smirk in his voice.

"Yeah, it was. And you should have seen how nervous he was when he told me." Stephen says and I hear them all laughing. I guess that's my cue to leave.