Foreword

If you want to get to the story immediately, please skip this part and continue as you were, but it does contain a few important notes.

This book was begun in August of 2019 and formally finished, with finalized edits, September of 2020. It gained more attention than I could ever hope for, and I thank all its readers— original and new alike— for aiding in its current status.

However, for our newcomers, I feel the need to point out a few disclaimers.

1. This story will contain child death, allusions to kidnapping, vulgar & sexual language, and explicit depictions of violence. Considering the subject matter of the film this book is based on, content of this manner is to be expected, but if any of these topics listed cause you discomfort, I suggest you do not read this story, as it will include all of the above in significant detail.

2. I have no affiliation with IT (2017) or it's producers, whatsoever. This is a fan-made story, in which I simply own my writing and my writing alone.

3. This book will contain spoilers for IT (2017). If you haven't seen the movie yet, I suggest you avoid reading this until you've finished it. It's a great film, and this story will spoil everything.

With all that information provided, the foreword concludes. I hope you enjoy the story you are about to read, and I thank you sincerely for taking the time out of your day to read it.