Chapter 30 - Any Objection?

Isaac Calland

I walked into my room completely lifeless after seeing that video. It's obvious that she's completely happy in New York. She got her happiness back and I don't want to take it from her.

She said she misses me and she showed me her daily life in the vlog. She even gave me a birthday message but it wasn't enough for me.

I sat on my bed not bothered to turn on the light. My heart was hurting knowing that she might not comeback. I cried completely hopeless knowing that she's happy there.

Should I just.. let her happy there?

Suddenly the lights turned on making me completely confuse and I looked up to see Linnea looking at me confuse. My eyes widen and I got up from the bed looking at her disbelief.

"I can't believe you didn't turn on the lights." She said and I was speechless. I walked to her and hugged her tightly.

God.. I can't believe she's here!

"Were you crying?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I thought you won't comeback to me." I said as I kept hugging her. She tried to let me go but I kept hugging her tightly completely scared that she will disappear once I let her go.

"I'm here, Isaac." She patted my back.

"I won't go.. I promise. Let me go first.." She said as she wiggled out from my arms. She forced me to look at the room and I was speechless. She put some balloons and there's a cake and some boxes of presents. She was hiding in my room.

"You ruined the surprise." She said and I turned to her sighing.

"Sorry."

"You okay?" She asked as she held both of my hands.

"No."

"Did Logan say something bad? I told him to give you the box not to say bad-"

"He didn't say anything."

"But why are you like this?"

"I thought you will never comeback, you look happy." I said as I looked at her sadly.

"That's stupid, I told you I will comeback." She smiled to me and I gave her a small nod.

"Come here." She dragged me to my work desk in my room. She lit the candles on and put the birthday cake in front of me. She started to sing the birthday cake and I smiled widely.

"Make a wish and blow it out." She said and I closed my eyes. I only wished for our happiness together and then I blew the candles out. Before I could say anything, she crashed her lips to mine.

I kissed her back without thinking twice and she put her arms around my neck. I sat on the bed and she sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her body pulling her closer.

She cupped my face looking at me smiling. She ga e me a peck on my cheek.

"I love you.." She said as she ran her hand through my hair. She caresed my cheek.

"I love you too, Linnea." I said and she hugged me tightly.

"I always think about you, all day and all night. You appeared in my dreams sometimes. That's how much I miss you, Isaac." She said and I patted her back.

"You can't go back to America, I'm keeping you here."

"I'm not planning to go anywhere anymore."

"Good because I can't imagine if you're leaving me again." I said as I hugged her tightly.

"Happy birthday, Isaac."

"Thankyou for coming back.."

"Well you ruined my surprise." She chuckled.

"Sorry, I never imagine that you would be in my room after seeing that video."

"I didn't mention anything about staying in New York."

"You look happy."

"I'm making a birthday video for you, should I look sad?" She hissed and I chuckled.

"Thanks, I love it."

"Why do you come home so late? It's 9.30 already." She said as she got off me. She caressed my cheek.

"I don't like being alone when I'm at home, I will always think about you and ended up getting a little stress." I sighed.

"Well.. I'm here now. Go take a shower, I bought you dinner and let's eat together downstairs." She said as she smiled at me.

"Okay." I said as I got up from my bed. I go straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I walked out from the bathroom and walked to my closet. I opened up my drawer and took the small black box that I've been keeping for months and months for her.

I walked out from my room and went straight to the dining room. Linnea was talking to my maid who has been helping her. She saw me and gestured me to sit down.

I sat down and she put a plate of lasagna in front of me. She gave me a fork and sat beside me.

"Eat up." She said and I nodded. I held her hand with my left hand and eat my dinner with my right hand.

"How's America? 6 months was.. a really long time, Linnea." I said as I took a bite.

"It was fun, I tried to find myself back after everything that happened to us. Meeting a lot of people.. just.. trying to socialize more."

"Did someone try to hit on you?"

"A lot." She said and I turned to her raising my eyebrows.

"What? You know I'm beautiful that's why you were attracted to me right?" She smirked.

"I know that you're beautiful but still.." I was speechless.

"What?" She asked. I took out the small box and opened it in front of her. She gasped looking at it and I took the ring slipping it to her ring finger without saying anything.

"You and I are getting married tomorrow, Linnea." I said and her eyes widen like it was going to popped out from it's socket.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"What kind of proposal is this?" She pouted.

"I've suffered enough, I'm dragging your cute little ass to church and change your name to mine tomorrow." I said smirking at her.

"Unbelievable!"

"Any objection?" I asked and she looked at me flatly.

"No."