Chapter 12

Your day started off really bad, as you woke up with a terrible feeling in your stomach and really bad headache. You proceeded to do your normal daily routines, let's still having a really bad feeling

When you made it to the mess hall for breakfast, Levi was already there, in fact, everyone was already there, you were the last person to arrive which wasn't like your personality considering your always up bright an early with a smile ready help anyone out. But for some reason that wasn't you today. The entire time you were up and getting ready you couldn't stop thinking with what Petra said to you that night....it haunted you...it bothered you....it even annoyed you. Which was wierd in it's self because your not the type to get annoyed.

Levi was getting so worried he almost came to your room looking for you for how late you were. He was quick to be by your side, asking you what was wrong or what happened.

"Hey your late what happened to you"

He asked in a annoyed voice but still clearly worried.... Worried.... He was worried.... About you...

'yeah I remember the time when he said he would die for me and that no one can replace me.'

you suddenly remembered Petra's words. Oh yeah... he was only worried about you as a friend, or maybe as nothing more than a tool. You were very powerful and a good asset to the scouts, maybe he was trying to get close to you, so you'd stay. If that was the case he didn't have to do everything he did for you you would have stayed anyway.

As more though ran through your your mind you blanked out, not realizing didn't respond to Levi's question.

"y/n"

"Y/n"

"Y/N! "

He yelled getting your attention, but not loud enough to disturb all the other scouts from eating. He grabbed your arm and dragged you all the way to his office. He pulls you inside and closes the door behind him looking at you with a serious face and not letting go of your hand.

"Alright whats going on this isn't your behavior at all, something clearly happened, and I want to know what it is now, and don't even think of lying to me"

He said with a a stern face looking at you seriously clearly not joking. At first you were going to tell him what Petra said but than you remembered something Petra told you...

'you can't tell anyone. Anyone! Not even levi, me and him wanted to keep it a secret ok but because we're friends I'm telling you'

You remembered her tell you. You have to keep her promises you didn't want to betray her trust. You to had just became friends and started having girls nights and you didn't want that to end.

So you would lie.

"Nothing happened Levi I'm fine.......just.....leave me alone"

And what you just said to him was worse than any war, battle, problem, lose, or fight he's EVER had to deal with.