Chapter Twenty-four

Savannah

Did it hurt? Yeah. Did I expect that? Yeah. Was I hoping for a different outcome or how I would "find out"? Yeah.

What could I do now? Nothing. It wouldn't change anything. Maybe this is my chance to tell jack also the truth. Who am I kidding?! It's over! It won't matter anymore.

Maybe this was a second chance for myself or sign that Jack wasn't for me. What was worse I had very few things to keep me from thinking about jack. Especially since I'm a on crutches.

I throw a pair of shorts on since it's one of the few things that fit around my cast. Jordan was giving me a ride to school since I can't drive. "You ready to go to hell?" He asks after helping me up. I roll my eye, pretending to be angry before he laughs closing my door.

~
Jacks POV

"How do you fuck it up Jack?" Nate asks me.
"Fuck what up?" I ask playing some video game Johnson asked me to play with him.

"Being with Savannah. She's like the perfect girl for you. Yet you're still with a 12 year old."

"Madison isn't 12, stop treating her like kid, Nate." I defend Madison.
"That's how she acts Jack. Savannah is fucking smart, funny, acts like an adult, but knows how to have fun, gorgeous, kind, and understands people more than she does herself." He goes on.

"Oh my god Nate! Why don't you date Savannah if she's perfect?!"

"I'm dating her best friend, Jack. That girl has been treated like shit, and the fact you don't even notice it. You're really blind if you don't notice." He says.

"He's not wrong, Jack." Johnson says looking at me.

"What?" I spit out shocked, Johnson always agree with me.

"With Savannah you'll have a greater chance to have a future with her. Madison and you have been on and off for so long Gilinsky. Maybe it's time for a new chapter. You can't deny that Madison was rude to Savannah and you have somewhat feelings for Savannah." Johnson backs up.

"Look I don't care if your on my side or Savannah's. I love Madison and nothing is gonna change my mind."

"Fine, but don't try and go back to Savannah and be friends. It's not fair for Savannah that you and your 12 year old are never gonna be official. Just remember also that you hit on Savannah first. You're the cause of everything that happens to her." Stassie adds before leaving.

Making me realize I really did hit on her, but only because I thought she was gorgeous. Nate was right about that. And kind. Smart, funny,understanding, and knows how to act.

Did I fuck up?

Impossible.

I did.

Lied twice.

I fucked up......