It's clearly a humiliation

When yue reached the dowager's courtyard, a maid was waiting for her. The maid led her to where her grand mother is. When yue saw the state her grand mother was in, get heart raced.

The maids immediately called for an imperial doctor who arrived in an instant. The empress dowager is coughing greatly and has difficulty in breathing.

The emperor and the empress also arrived. The imperial doctor analysed her condition and confirmed that she was poisoned by 'chilling white lotus'. All who are present in the room shuddered hearing the name.

It's a poison which is not currently within a week, the affected person will die. And the cure also was not easily attainable. They have to counter that poison with another rare poison and have to remove that poison carefully.

When they were contemplating what to do, their attention was attached by a sound of teacup breaking. They all looked towards yue who was fuming with anger.

"What chilling white lotus? It's a humiliation, utter humiliation." No one knows what she meant. The empress asked her " yue, what do you mean by that?" Then yue turned towards the empress "how can they belittle the Royal family like that? Using that low level poison and trying to kill my grand mother? If I found it who did that, I will definitely reach them a lesson."

Everyone was surprised by her words.
If anyone was not surprised them they can't be normal. The poison which is said to be deadly is a low level to her? The emperor saw hope from her words. "Yue,can you cure your grand mother?"

Without answering yue went to the bed and stuffed a pill into her mouth. No one dared to raise a question because yue now released her cultivation pressure.

Everyone was shocked beyond imagination. This is the pressure of a sage god. This girl reached that level despite being this young? After a few minutes her grand mother woke up and yue removed her pressure and hugged the dowager.

All of them signed with relief. Yue then turned to the remaining people and her smile was replaced by a cold face. " If anyone talked about what happened here... Then.... I think you already understand the consequences.

Yue released her pressure in all of them except the three royals. They are on their knees now. Seeing them nod,yue dismissed them. Then she turned to the shocked family members.

"You can cultivate?" The emperor starting laughing with proud look on his face. The mood was interrupted by a hidden guard coming in. The emperor also regained his cold face.

Reading the report, his face was replaced with a worry look and yue caught the change. "What happened, father?" Yue asked calmly. He sighed and explained.

"The dark phoenix sect was becoming more and more powerful. It has more than enough power to overthrow the Royal family. Even after all the investigations, we are not able to find it who the sect master is and what his motives are"

Yue laughed out loud at his words confusing the three who are in the room. "There is no need to worry about that matter, I don't have any ulterior motives in raising the sect."

This time her words not only surprised them but also frightened them. The empress was the one to talk first " you mean you are the sect master of the dark phoenix sect?"

Yue nodded and said to the emperor "there are 2 other reasons for my visit now father. First: to give you this." Yue handed him a Jade with some inscription on it.

"That Jade here represents my direct command. You can use it in necessary conditions." Although he don't want to take it, he had to take it seeing the stubborn look they daughter has.

"And the second: I'm not satisfied with your hidden guards level. I'm taking them with me now and they will return 4 months later. Until then, my hidden guards will be with you."

Yue called her guards out and they came out from their hiding positions in the room surprising everyone.

Yue's words are easily accepted by the emperor who was fixed on doting her. The hidden guards of the emperor suddenly had a bad premonition. When they were leaving the palace, yue turned to the emperor "those who tried to poison my grandmother, leave them to me."

With that yue teleported to their base and handed the hidden guards to An jiu.