Overdoing it

𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑.

Wang Yibo woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on, again. He sighed for the nth time that night, kissing the neck of his boyfriend who's sleeping beside him. Yibo smirked as he heard his boyfriend mewl softly in his sleep.

"Well well, look who's having a wet dream right now." Yibo chuckled, getting up as he layed his boyfriend flat on his back, crawling infront of Zhan's open legs.

He chuckled, caressing his Zhan's smooth legs. Yibo kneeled infront of him, placing Zhan's legs on his shoulder before diving down to lick his boyfriend's twitching hole.

Zhan moaned softly, still asleep. This is turning Yibo on so much that he's ready to ram his dick on Zhan's oh so tight and precious hole. He slurped, licked, bit, and shove his tongue inside the sleeping boy.

"Y-yibo hngg, p-please enough." Zhan pleaded because god fucking damnit Yibo did him already for 3 times in a row.

"I'm sorry. Please bear with me more, Baby." Zhan moaned at the sweet name, he really like it when Yibo call him baby, it makes his heart flutter.

"You always say t-that." Zhan thrusted his hips upward, shoving Yibo's face more to his hole. He wants more, more of Yibo's passion and love towards him and his body.

Yibo pushed Zhan's waist to stop him from thrusting upwards. He's planning to tease his boyfriend tonight. Yibo wants him to beg for his dick, beg Yibo to fuck him hard and rough that he can't even think straight and just sob on Yibo's arm, vulnerable as he fuck him hard, tears on his eyes as saliva drips on the side of his mouth. That's what he want, a total lewd Xiao Zhan underneath him.

Yibo abandoned his boyfriend's hole, the boy whining at the loss of contact on his hole.

"What a needy gege you are." Yibo chuckled, leaning closer to Zhan's lips.

"You already want me to fuck you? Zhan-ge?" Xiao Zhan whines, meeting Yibo's hard manhood to grind against him. Yibo groaned, looking hungrily at the panting beautiful boy underneath him. Yibo licked his boyfriend's lips.

"Speak ge, want me to fuck you now?" He asked once again. Zhan gulped, looking away.

"P-please.." He whispered. Yibo chuckled, kissing his way down Zhan's smooth neck.

"Please what Zhan-ge?" He gripped Zhan's dick. The said boy gasped, looking at Yibo.

"Please f-fuck me, I want your cock on my hole p-please." Zhan sobbed, he just want to get this over with. He's so tired.

"As you wish, baby." Yibo stroked his dick infront of his boyfriend's stare, teasing him. He aligned his cock on his hole, thrusting slowly. Zhan's hole engulfing Yibo's cock like it's the best cock in the whole wide world.

"M-more, please mov- AHHH!" Zhan's words got cut off when Yibo thrusted all the way, pulling his dick back before shoving it again inside him. Yibo started thrusting in and out in a fast pace, making Zhan moaned loudly beneath him. All wrecked just for Wang Yibo, just for himself.

Zhan cried as he felt his stomach coiling, he didn't even get the chance to warn Yibo and his semen spurted out of him aching hard dick.

Yibo smirked, thrusting in a animalistic pace. Xiao Zhan takes it, moaning loudly as tears ran down his cheeks prettily.

"E-enough Yibo, please." Zhan's moans are desperate, it sounds like he wants more of Yibo.

"I'm not even near yet." Yibo growled lowly, staring at Zhan's fucked out face.
His boyfriend looks up at him moaning, staring at each other as Yibo keeps on thrusting inside him.

Yibo stroked Zhan's limp dick, waking it up again. Xiao Zhan can't even whine, all he can do is to moan desperately.

The boy stopped thrusting, flipping Zhan on all fours before thrusting again inside him. Zhan's leg gave out, luckily Yibo assisted his waist by grabbing it to steady him.

"I'm fucking near, fuck!" He moaned lowly, biting his lower lip to stop his moans so he can hear Zhan's gasps, groans, moans, and whines. Yibo thrusted deeper and faster before coming inside of his boyfriend's hole.

Zhan came right after Yibo for the second time, falling limp on the bed, cheeks against the bedsheet.

"I love you, Ge." Yibo whispered, Zhan didn't respond so he poke his cheeks.

"Hey, babe." Yibo called him. Hearing no response, he brushed Zhan's hair off of his eyes. Eyes widening as he saw his Ge, sleeping.

"I see, I fucked you to sleep Zhan-ge." He chuckled, his ego rising. Yibo kissed Zhan's forehead before scooping his sleeping boyfriend in his arms, drifting to sleep.

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

How was it aye? Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. Please vote and comment! Thank you for reading!